Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 3Putt from South Carolina
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 9th 07, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 22
Screwed by Canon Rebate

"Phisherman" wrote in message
I'm not surprised. I had a $60 Samsung Rebate submitted. It was
tagged as an "error"...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 30th 07, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Sigma 135-400 or 170-500? Advice please

"Recycle THIS" wrote in message

"3Putt from South Carolina" 3putt@secoastofsc wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 29th 07, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Sigma 135-400 or 170-500? Advice please

"Recycle THIS" wrote in message

"3Putt from South Carolina" 3putt@secoastofsc wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 29th 07, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Sigma 135-400 or 170-500? Advice please

wrote in message
I am in the market for a telephoto lens for my Canon EOS 300D. I
found the sigma 135-400 APO and...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 8th 07, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 19
How long will a DSLR body last ?

"Volker Hetzer" wrote in message
3Putt from South Carolina wrote:
I have the D50, which is a plastic body. It's...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 8th 07, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
70-300mm Recommendations

"Bill Helbron" wrote in message
I have a Nikon D50 and am considering a 70-300mm telephoto lens. The
example
that...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 8th 07, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 19
How long will a DSLR body last ?

I have the D50, which is a plastic body. It's half-life at the landfill is
about 500 years. I think you may need to rephrase the question.

"bob" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 4th 07, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 10
Vibration/shake control lenses?

Anything comparable to the new Nikor 70-300mm VR lens? the reviews for this
new lens looks good, but what manufacturers can compete?
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8