Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Aaron
Forum: Digital Photography December 7th 06, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Aaron
Seeking shirt pocket cam with these 2 features....

Fred Finisterre wrote:
1. Orientation sensor, so I don't have to muck about rotating pics
when I
upload to Flickr.

2. Charges and Transfers pics via USB.

Any suggestions? I...
Forum: Digital Photography December 7th 06, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 35
Posted By Aaron
Organizing 10,000's of images?

Richard H. wrote:
How are you organizing your image collection? I'm looking for a simple
approach that'll outlast a photo prganizer program.

I've seen suggestions to use a folder for...
Forum: Digital Photography December 6th 06, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 119
Posted By Aaron
Lens stabilization vs Camera stabilization

Al Clark wrote:
I'm about to order an expensive Canon lens with IS, but I wonder if
Canon
won't soon join the other manufacturers and put out a decent DSLR with
stabilization built into the...
Forum: Digital Photography December 6th 06, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Aaron
Sharing CF card between two Canon cameras?

Dr. Joel M. Hoffman wrote:
Does anyone know for sure if I will have trouble if I share a CF card
between a Canon S70 and and Canon 30D? Can I just swap the card back
and forth and take...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4