Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 11
Forum: Digital Photography November 8th 06, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By 11
Nikon Capture resize problem

Panos wrote:
On an Intel-based Mac, Nikon Capture NX does not run natively but under
the emulator that MacOS X provides. Take the inefficient code of this
application and to that add the...
Forum: Digital Photography November 8th 06, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By 11
Nikon Capture resize problem

acl wrote:

I also found NX unworkably slow, and the image quality not good enough
to accept the slowness. Maybe it has to do with lack of memory. At any
rate, you can use any of several other...
Forum: Digital Photography November 8th 06, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By 11
Nikon Capture resize problem

bmoag wrote:
Nikon NX is indeed a resource hog.

tell me about it...

If you want to use it in conjunction with
Photoshop (both programs open simultaneously) you actually need 2 gbs of
RAM,
Forum: Digital Photography November 8th 06, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By 11
Nikon Capture resize problem

Adrian Boliston wrote:

The only problem with NX I've found is that it will not work properly with
less than 1GB ram.

And this is one reason why I consider it to be poorly written...
Forum: Digital Photography November 7th 06, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By 11
Nikon Capture resize problem

I'm beginning to wish I'd never bought a Nikon digital camera. I
downloaded a trial of Nikon Capture NX and it must be one of the worst
pieces of software I have ever had the misfortune to use. It...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5