Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: EO
Forum: Digital Photography September 3rd 07, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By EO
Old Olympus buttons dead

Probably not worth the money even if you could find some one to fix.
Doubt if value is $50.00 now. I have one that is still going strong but
realize that it will not last forever.

Ed
Forum: Digital Photography September 3rd 07, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By EO
Can Olympus E-10 firmware still be upgraded?

At the time this "update" was introduced I seem to remember that some
where in Canada some dealer was doing this local. I checked back on my
threads at dpreview and found that...
Forum: Digital Photography September 2nd 07, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By EO
Can Olympus E-10 firmware still be upgraded?

Have you actuall queried Olympus on this? I would think that if you
sent it in and were willing to pay the price they would up grade the
firmware for a fee. It is just electronic and does not...
Forum: Digital Photography August 26th 07, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By EO
Need advice on Olympus E-20 batteries please.

My reading of the boards (no direct experience) is that the Rechargeable
CRV3 do not have the best capacity and loose charge faster.

According to your usage (lots of pictures at a time or few over...
Forum: Digital Photography April 28th 07, 06:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By EO
What are your thoughts on the Olympus E-510

Hey everyone,

I'm have been putting off in getting a DSLR for a while. I was
wondering if it would be worth...
Forum: Digital Photography January 30th 07, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By EO
epson paper source

Try

http://www.atlex.com/

Canon, Epson, HP and others - Good prices, fast service.

Ed
Forum: Digital Photography December 8th 06, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By EO
Epson paper and printer

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consumer/consDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=53540919

Look at right side and pick your information need.

PS:

I have found this site to be a resonable cost...
Forum: Digital Photography August 28th 06, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By EO
Focal Plane Shutters

Gary - It closes and then calculates the exposure (electronic).
Remember the only time the viewfinder is blanked is immediately after
you full press the shutter and then it immediately opens up...
Forum: Digital Photography August 27th 06, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By EO
Focal Plane Shutters

See the Olympus E10/20 - Mechanical aperture but electronic shutter.
Sequence - "Shutter" open, 1/2 press to lock distance and aperture, Full
press to CLOSE "Shutter" and process image and flush...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9