Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.48 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AAvK[_2_]
Forum: Digital Photography December 31st 07, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By AAvK[_2_]
My Olympus 5060 needs replacing - what next

Hi

Many thanks for your taking the trouble to help but I found out a friend of
mine has a Fuji 6500fd and I never knew. It is rarely used as he has pocket
sized camera he carries around...
Forum: Digital Photography December 29th 07, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By AAvK[_2_]
My Olympus 5060 needs replacing - what next

"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message ...

After reading your replies I have been taking a very very close look at the Fuji S6000fd/S6500fd as well...
Forum: Digital Photography December 29th 07, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By AAvK[_2_]
fuji s6000fd/s6500fd - IR conversion

"Beladi Nasrallah" wrote in message ...

This camera does not have an IR low-pass filter. It simply has an...
Forum: Digital Photography December 29th 07, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By AAvK[_2_]
2 1/4" x 2 1/4" slides - scanning

Before you go that route, take a look at how bad the final results are
in the sample photo. Since these are family photos I'm sure that you
want the final results to be of decent quality. The...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 23rd 07, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 68
Posted By AAvK[_2_]
Starter slr question

I also don't have my slides inventoried mainly because of the same time
concerns you have. I will say that I have seen a lot of references to
ways to do this right within books on stock...
Forum: Digital Photography December 23rd 07, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By AAvK[_2_]
2 1/4" x 2 1/4" slides - scanning

"mrsantrobus" wrote in message ...
I have thousands of slides of this size that my father took over a 50
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6