Filmmaker “shocked” at how good iPhone XS video capture is vs. a $10K cinema camera by Alan Browne[_2_]
On 2018-10-19 06:30, Whisky-dave wrote: I haven't read this yet so not saying it's true but will be an intresting lunchtime read. ...
Filmmaker “shocked” at how good iPhone XS video capture is vs. a $10K cinema camera by MC[_3_]
Whisky-dave wrote: I haven't read this yet so not saying it's true but will be an intresting lunchtime read. ...
Finally famous by philo
https://www.milwaukeemag.com/unforgettable-places-in-milwaukee-history-still-visit/
Yesterday 11:59 PM
by Alan Browne[_2_] Go to last post
5 23 Digital Photography
Filmmaker “shocked” at how good iPhone XS video capture is vs. a $10K cinema camera by newshound
On 19/10/2018 11:30, Whisky-dave wrote: I haven't read this yet so not saying it's true but will be an intresting lunchtime read. ...