Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob Hatch
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 12th 09, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 26
Posted By Bob Hatch
Canon lens choices

In ,
J. Clarke typed:
Bob Hatch wrote:
In ,
Alan Browne...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 12th 09, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 21
Posted By Bob Hatch
Canon lens choices

In ,
J. Clarke typed:
Bob Hatch wrote:
In ,
Alan Browne...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 11th 09, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 26
Posted By Bob Hatch
Canon lens choices

In ,
Alan Browne typed:

I forget about the shades - Minolta/Sony include them with the lenses.
Canon does...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 11th 09, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 21
Posted By Bob Hatch
Canon lens choices

In ,
Alan Browne typed:

I forget about the shades - Minolta/Sony include them with the lenses.
Canon does...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 11th 09, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 26
Posted By Bob Hatch
Canon lens choices

In ,
Alan Browne typed:
A neighbor got Times Squared over the holidays, the net effect being
that he was...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 11th 09, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 21
Posted By Bob Hatch
Canon lens choices

In ,
Alan Browne typed:
A neighbor got Times Squared over the holidays, the net effect being
that he was...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 4th 09, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob Hatch
I am designing photo software and I need advice & feedback. Thank you.

wrote:
Hello,

The primary goal of my software will be to help the user find his or
her photos from the thousands of photos on their hard drive.

Do you feel that there...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 3rd 09, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 22
Posted By Bob Hatch
Please indulge me .......

SteveB wrote:
I have decided on the Canon 50D, and am very close to purchase.

If I had to buy one lens that would cover a lot of things, or be a
first lens, which one would that be? What...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 22nd 08, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 54
Posted By Bob Hatch
Digital Photo Frames for refrigirators??

"John Navas" wrote in message

On 21 Dec 2008 17:42:56 GMT, Allodoxaphobia
wrote in...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras December 22nd 08, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

"John Navas" wrote in message

On 21 Dec 2008 17:42:56 GMT, Allodoxaphobia
wrote in...
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 08, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

"John Navas" wrote in message

On 21 Dec 2008 17:42:56 GMT, Allodoxaphobia
wrote in...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 21st 08, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 54
Posted By Bob Hatch
Digital Photo Frames for refrigirators??

"Neil Jones" wrote in
message
I am looking for Digital Photo Frames (5x7) that can be put on the
refrigerator...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras December 21st 08, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 54
Posted By Bob Hatch
Digital Photo Frames for refrigirators??

"Neil Jones" wrote in
message
I am looking for Digital Photo Frames (5x7) that can be put on the
refrigerator...
Forum: Digital Photography December 21st 08, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 54
Posted By Bob Hatch
Digital Photo Frames for refrigirators??

"Neil Jones" wrote in
message
I am looking for Digital Photo Frames (5x7) that can be put on the
refrigerator...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 4th 07, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 43
Posted By Bob Hatch
A Rant from Canada... about prices

"RsH" wrote in message

I am looking for a digital camera with a larger optical zoom factor,
for use when cruising to attempt to...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 20th 07, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 14
Posted By Bob Hatch
Canon 40D Announced

"frederick" wrote in message
Clive wrote:
Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
Hi All,

The 40D has been officially announced:
Forum: Digital Photography August 20th 07, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 15
Posted By Bob Hatch
Canon 40D Announced