New Toy and Heat wave. by Savageduck[_3_]
My new Mavic Air 2 drone arrived just before noon today. So most of my day has been taken up with battery charging, and firmware updates. I managed to get out...
by Alan Browne[_2_] Go to last post
41 105 Digital Photography
These Sony FF cameras, despite their price are just not builtlike full-sized DSLRs by Neil[_9_]
On 5/17/2020 5:24 PM, RichA wrote: https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/63947735 I remember how expensive tiny Minox cameras were, but they were made...
by Alfred Molon[_4_] Go to last post