Do you see any advantage of Pinta freeware over Paint.NET screenshot-editing? by ultred ragnusen
Paint.NET is arguably the best free screenshot editor on Windows simply because it does best what you do most when screenshot editing, where Pinta is...
Today 05:10 PM
by ultred ragnusen Go to last post
5 4 Digital Photography
How political-correctness ruined the Pirelli calendar by Mayayana
"RichA" | Ugh. | | https://petapixel.com/2015/12/01/annie-leibovitz-shoots-the-pirelli-calendar-into-a-new-direction/ | Depressing,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 04:13 PM
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post
49 31 Digital Photography
Great Smokey Mountain National Park by PeterN[_7_]
I am thinking about going to the Smokey Mountain National Park. Does anyone here have any information about interesting photo spots, that are accessible. I...
Today 04:10 PM
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post
9 11 Digital Photography
Tokina 20/2.0 for Sony FE by android
And Nikon ZE? Third parties are gearing up for FF MILCs, but where is...
Today 03:50 PM
by android Go to last post
0 1 Digital Photography
A simple way to transfer photos from your phone to Windows without installing anything on either by ultred ragnusen
I just accidentally ran into this very simple way to transfer photos from your phone to Windows (and back) without installing anything on either 1. I gave a...
Today 03:39 PM
by ultred ragnusen Go to last post
2 4 Digital Photography
Pentax spits in the FACE of the entrenched Japanese planned-obsolescence by Bill W
On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 19:00:26 -0800 (PST), RichA wrote: Get your K1 and for $550, Pentax will upgrade it (including badges) to a new...
Today 03:03 PM
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post
2 7 Digital Photography
Pentax spits in the FACE of the entrenched Japanese planned-obsolescence by Bill W
On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 19:00:26 -0800 (PST), RichA wrote: Get your K1 and for $550, Pentax will upgrade it (including badges) to a new...
Today 03:00 PM
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post
4 6 Digital Photography
Shooting in wet weather? Re-consider using your $3000+ Sony by [email protected]
On Tue, 20 Feb 2018 19:02:06 -0800 (PST), RichA wrote: Apparently, their bodies are not exactly weather proof, or maybe even...
Today 02:13 PM
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post
4 7 Digital Photography
Lightroom Classic CC problem by Eric Stevens
My Lightroom Classic CC seems to have decided to give up printing. When I select Print it brings up the appropriate screen identifying the printer and the...
Windows freeware to lock in a 3: or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping by ultred ragnusen
Do you know of Windows freeware that has the option to easily lock in a 3:2 or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping? I often create DIYs where it's nice to keep the...
Switched from Windows to Linux on old netbook. What a difference by Ken Hart[_4_]
On 02/19/2018 08:09 PM, RichA wrote: With Windows, if you opened more than 2 browser windows, it bogged down, often just freezing. Couldn't deal with images...
Today 06:39 AM
by android Go to last post
3 6 Digital Photography
Switched from Windows to Linux on old netbook. What a difference by nospam
In article , RichA wrote: With Windows, if you opened more than 2 browser...
by -hh Go to last post