Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: S.Nufkin
Forum: Digital Photography October 26th 06, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By S.Nufkin
Rechargeable lithium AA bateries

In article ,
"Conrad" wrote:

Are there any rechargers for lithium AA batteries? If not, does anybody
know why not?

AA...
Forum: Digital Photography October 11th 06, 10:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By S.Nufkin
Panorama QT VR : Aix en Provence

In article ,
Philippe Laval wrote:

A beautifull town in south of France.

Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras September 19th 06, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 16
Posted By S.Nufkin
S3 IS = anyone unhappy?

In article
,
(Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

I'd still advise beginners not to worry about Li-Ion...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras September 19th 06, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 0
Posted By S.Nufkin
Leica ZLR

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0609/06091409leicavlux1.asp

Sob!!

Anyone got someone they want rubbed out? Very competitive rates.

(OK, so it's an FZ50 in drag, but Leica have been tweaking things. I...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras September 18th 06, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 16
Posted By S.Nufkin
S3 IS = anyone unhappy?

In article
,
(Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

FWIW my S1's been on the shelf for over a month since...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras September 14th 06, 11:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 16
Posted By S.Nufkin
S3 IS = anyone unhappy?

In article ,
"SJ" wrote:

The panasonics (FZ7, FZ30?),
apparently have better quality lenses, but everyone compains about the...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras September 13th 06, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 20
Posted By S.Nufkin
FZ50

In article ,
measekite wrote:

My feeling is that I would rather have better picture definition with the
occasional noise...
Forum: Digital Photography September 13th 06, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By S.Nufkin
Canon IXUS 55 vs Casio EXILIM EX-Z60

In article ,
"Timmah1980" wrote:

Can anyone recommend one of these cameras above the other?

I'm due to start a...
Forum: Digital Photography July 20th 06, 11:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By S.Nufkin
Pirates of the Caribbean video spoof shot with digital

In article ,
"John Mary" wrote:

Here's an example of what digital is capable of. And it's good for a
few yuks too.

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9