Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 1.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DFS
Forum: 35mm Equipment for Sale June 24th 07, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
Replies: 1
Posted By DFS
Those ebay fees are killing me-SPAM FOR LAME SITE !!

wrote in message
Just selling anything on ebay that is photo related can cost me a
fortune. However, I...
Forum: Digital Photography June 14th 07, 07:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 122
Posted By DFS
Leica lens on Panasonic subcompact - any good?

Leica is simply not going to let Panasonic of anyone else simply slap
their name on a product unless it meets or exceeds their quality and
design...
Forum: Digital Photography June 14th 07, 07:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 122
Posted By DFS
Leica lens on Panasonic subcompact - any good?

Frank, by rebrand I mean that Nikon changed the brand bame of their
entry level cameras and lenses. The old brand name in the 1970s of
Nikkormat was replaced by the Nikon brand.

The...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale March 18th 07, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By DFS
FA: Digital Camera

would help if you posted the full url to the camera instead of the base
url. Really don't feel like searching for it....

-Art- (not...
Forum: Digital Photography January 11th 07, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By DFS
A Leica D-Lux 3 question

"Henry Chandler" wrote in message
What about the improved (at least double) warranty of the...
Forum: Digital Photography November 10th 06, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By DFS
Digital Rebels for Morons Book???

Okay, my camera arrived yesterday, and idiotic philistine that I am, I
am already disappointed with it. I found out I have to use the
viewfinder!!! There is no swivel LCD that allows me to...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 10th 06, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By DFS
Portrait of the average American voter...

Would be easy to mistake the fellow in this photo for the President ...

except for the fact that the subject appears to be an intelligent...
Forum: Digital Photography August 30th 06, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By DFS
My pix selected for publishing-Scam?

Have you ever heard of this organization, and if so, are they legitimate.

Thanks,

Robert Cunningham

Don't be an idiot. Of course it's...
Forum: Digital Photography August 14th 06, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 443
Posted By DFS
Cameras and planes

k-man wrote:
In either case, you still can't carry photo equipment on board. And
that's the topic of this thread.
K.
This may have now...
Forum: Digital Photography August 12th 06, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 443
Posted By DFS
Cameras and planes

"Grape! I'm gonna get grape, or cherry. They're both *favorites,* so
either one is good. If they have both, I'll get grape, though, because
that'
s a little *more* favorite. But if they...
Forum: Digital Photography August 11th 06, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 443
Posted By DFS
Cameras and planes

One person I talked to had this idea. Package your expensive electronics
and ship them UPS 2nd day to your destination resort/hotel. Not only will
they arrive without the intervention of...
Forum: Digital Photography July 24th 06, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By DFS
WARNING CSI Photo Web Site

Actually, the company that tried to rip me off was CSI, also listed as
Camera City.

It was NOT an EBAY deal. Go ahead an google for SD700. They don't
list that
it is a foreign camera,...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13