Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 1.49 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Raoul
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 08, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Raoul
"safe" temperatures for lithium batteries?

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 04:16:00 -0800 (PST), 151
wrote:

Hi all,

I have a question about lithium batteries that I suspect you guys
might be able to answer since I am sure...
Forum: Digital Photography December 21st 07, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 43
Posted By Raoul
rechargeable AA NiMH instead of disposable AA lithium in Kodak Z712?

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 09:13:53 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Hi.

Has anyone tried using rechargable AA NiMH batteries in a Kodak Z712
camera,...
Forum: Digital Photography October 19th 07, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Raoul
battery power

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 08:06:49 -0700, Wm Watt
wrote:

Anybody know anything about typical internal power circuits on digital
cameras? An alkaline battery only lasts 4 days or...
Forum: Digital Photography September 17th 07, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Raoul
What Do You Take Pictures Of ???

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 02:58:55 -0000, gojody wrote:

I couldn't resist buying a digital camera. No film. No developing.etc.

Something must have motivated you to pay good money for...
Forum: Digital Photography September 2nd 07, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Raoul
HELP! A Student Survey

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 15:48:55 GMT, Marvin wrote:

wrote:
Hi

I am a student studing marketing in college. My assignment need your
help!...
Forum: Digital Photography September 2nd 07, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Raoul
How Long From Announcement To Being Available - Kodak Z812IS

I've been shopping for a new camera and was really impressed by the
specs fpr the new Kodak Z812IS. Kodak had information about it on
their site for about a week then took it down. The information...
Forum: Digital Photography August 17th 07, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Raoul
RCR-V3 Batteries & AA NiMH

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 23:12:16 -0700, SMS
wrote:

Raoul wrote:
On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:24:23 -0700, SMS
wrote:

The RCR-V3 batteries...
Forum: Digital Photography August 17th 07, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Raoul
RCR-V3 Batteries & AA NiMH

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:24:23 -0700, SMS
wrote:

The RCR-V3 batteries aren't two expensive, so why would you want to do
this...
Forum: Digital Photography August 15th 07, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Raoul
RCR-V3 Batteries & AA NiMH

I'm looking at a camera that uses CR-V3 Li Batteries or RCR-V3
rechargeable Li-Ion batteries. These can also be used as in cameras
that take AA batteries. Can a pair of good (2500mAH+) NiMH...
Forum: Digital Photography August 15th 07, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Raoul
KODAK's new Z812is

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 06:21:12 -0700, wrote:

On the official Kodak website, under the Z Series cameras

Like WTF? dont the tell the worlds press?

Cheers

,M/P
Good...
Forum: Digital Photography August 13th 07, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Raoul
Image Stabilization

Can someone tell me, or give me a link to a discussion of, which type
of image stabilization is better; optical or digital?

I'm trying to get up to speed on all the changes in the technology in
the...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11