Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GT
Forum: Digital Photography June 12th 07, 03:49 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 61
Posted By GT
Recommeded memory speed for supercompact?

"Richard Polhill" wrote in message
GT wrote:
"Richard Polhill" ...
Forum: Digital Photography June 12th 07, 02:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 61
Posted By GT
Recommeded memory speed for supercompact?

"Joey" wrote in message
If I get a modern super-compact digital camera such as a mid-range Canon
IXUS (US: Canon Powershot) for...
Forum: Digital Photography June 12th 07, 02:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 61
Posted By GT
Recommeded memory speed for supercompact?

"Richard Polhill" wrote in message
GT wrote:
"Richard Polhill" ...
Forum: Digital Photography June 12th 07, 02:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 61
Posted By GT
Recommeded memory speed for supercompact?

"Richard Polhill" wrote in message

[snip]

As an aside, I just thought I'd look at what a desktop PC can...
Forum: Digital Photography June 12th 07, 02:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 61
Posted By GT
Recommeded memory speed for supercompact?

"Richard Polhill" wrote in message
GT wrote:
"Richard Polhill" ...
Forum: Digital Photography June 12th 07, 12:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 61
Posted By GT
Recommeded memory speed for supercompact?

"Richard Polhill" wrote in message
GT wrote:
"FrankLM" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography June 12th 07, 11:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 61
Posted By GT
Recommeded memory speed for supercompact?

"FrankLM" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:56:14 +0100, "GT"
wrote:

My...
Forum: Digital Photography June 11th 07, 10:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 61
Posted By GT
Recommeded memory speed for supercompact?

"FrankLM" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 05:42:53 -0500, Ron Hunter
wrote:

Sorry,...
Forum: Digital Photography June 11th 07, 10:51 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 61
Posted By GT
Recommeded memory speed for supercompact?

"Richard Polhill" wrote in message
kony wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 05:39:51 -0500, Ron Hunter
Forum: Digital Photography June 8th 07, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 61
Posted By GT
Recommeded memory speed for supercompact?

"Toke Eskildsen" wrote in message
GT wrote:

x133 is medium to fast. However, how many shots can the camera
take...
Forum: Digital Photography June 8th 07, 02:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 61
Posted By GT
Recommeded memory speed for supercompact?

"Richard Polhill" wrote in message
GT wrote:
"Richard Polhill" ...
Forum: Digital Photography June 8th 07, 01:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 61
Posted By GT
Recommeded memory speed for supercompact?

"Richard Polhill" wrote in message
GT wrote:
"Richard Polhill" ...
Forum: Digital Photography June 8th 07, 12:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 61
Posted By GT
Recommeded memory speed for supercompact?

"Richard Polhill" wrote in message
GT wrote:
"Richard Polhill" ...
Forum: Digital Photography June 8th 07, 10:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography

Joey wrote:
If I get a modern super-compact digital camera such as a...
Forum: Digital Photography August 24th 06, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By GT
Error 99

"ASAAR" wrote in message
[...]
Since cleaning the Sigma's contacts appears to help somewhat,
cleaning it with a product...
Forum: Digital Photography August 24th 06, 10:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By GT
Error 99

"ColinD" wrote in message
GT wrote:
My 350d has been producing error 99 more and more frequently. I checked
the manual...
Forum: Digital Photography August 24th 06, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By GT
Error 99

"Mr.Bolshoyhuy" wrote in message

GT wrote:
My 350d has been producing error 99 more and more...
Forum: Digital Photography August 24th 06, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By GT
Error 99

"Rich" wrote in message

GT wrote:
My 350d has been producing error 99 more and more frequently. I checked
Forum: Digital Photography August 23rd 06, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By GT
Error 99

My 350d has been producing error 99 more and more frequently. I checked the
manual (ages ago) and I seem to recall that it mentioned memory card
problems for error 99.

The scenario: The camera...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20