Why Are the Chinese Brand Phones (Huawei, Honor, Oppo, Xiaomi) Crushing the Competition in Camera Quality by Arlen Holder[_6_]
On Fri, 15 May 2020 09:29:34 -0700, Alan Baker wrote: And how do you know it's reliable? Alan, It's clear to adults you _hate_ Apple phones aren't even in...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 07:50 PM
by Arlen Holder[_6_] Go to last post
21 86 Digital Photography
Monitor / Printer Profiling by Joe Makowiec
I'm about to bite the bullet and do some profiling. I profiled our cameras some months back, and assorted software keeps pointing out to me that it would be...
These Sony FF cameras, despite their price are just not builtlike full-sized DSLRs by Neil[_9_]
On 5/17/2020 5:24 PM, RichA wrote: https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/63947735 I remember how expensive tiny Minox cameras were, but they were made...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 10:48 AM