Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 1.89 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: W Paul Mills
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment December 5th 07, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 4
Posted By W Paul Mills
Second Curtain Sync with Bronica ETRSi & Metz 60 CT-4

proteusguy wrote:
I've been very happy with my ERTSi/Metz setup but, looking through
my Metz 60 CT-4 book, it implies strongly that I should be...
Forum: Digital Photography December 23rd 06, 06:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By W Paul Mills
How to use a Pictbridge-only Photo Printer with Windows XP PC?

wrote:
Hi,

I recently received a photo printer - Polaroid P310 - which says that
it is a "Pictbridge" printer. There are...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 23rd 06, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 46
Posted By W Paul Mills
Depth of Field

Bob wrote:
it seeml ike there is magic around if you get a pair of sissors and crop a
picture you get an increase in DOF
.. crop it so much .....
Forum: Digital Photography December 23rd 06, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1,087
Posted By W Paul Mills
End of an Era

jeremy wrote:
"Mark Roberts" wrote in message
jeremy wrote:

I...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 23rd 06, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1,073
Posted By W Paul Mills
End of an Era

jeremy wrote:
"Mark Roberts" wrote in message
jeremy wrote:

I...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 23rd 06, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 917
Posted By W Paul Mills
End of an Era

jeremy wrote:
"Mark Roberts" wrote in message
jeremy wrote:

I...
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 06, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 89
Posted By W Paul Mills
Ron - Kodak guy

P. S. Kodak has a very good web site. Use it!
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla -...
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 06, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 89
Posted By W Paul Mills
Ron - Kodak guy

pjp wrote:
Just bought a C743 and got it home before noticing box says Windows 2000 SP4
& XP. NO 98SE etc.

Is that correct?

If so then I...
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 06, 07:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By W Paul Mills
Problems Reading SD Card with XtraDrive USB Reader

Bill A wrote:
Hi:

I purchased an XtraDrive Portable Card Reader to read my SD Card via
the USB Port on a computer.

The Card is a...
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 06, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1,087
Posted By W Paul Mills
End of an Era

J. Clarke wrote:
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 07:12:15 +1000, Graham Fountain wrote:

jeremy wrote:
"David Kilpatrick" wrote...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 22nd 06, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1,073
Posted By W Paul Mills
End of an Era

J. Clarke wrote:
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 07:12:15 +1000, Graham Fountain wrote:

jeremy wrote:
"David Kilpatrick" wrote...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 22nd 06, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 917
Posted By W Paul Mills
End of an Era

J. Clarke wrote:
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 07:12:15 +1000, Graham Fountain wrote:

jeremy wrote:
"David Kilpatrick" wrote...
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 06, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 30
Posted By W Paul Mills
Lexar problems with Canon cameras

just bob wrote:

"Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark)"
wrote...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 19th 06, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 42
Posted By W Paul Mills
UV/protection filter recommendations

scenic_man wrote:
If this is the wrong group, please direct me to the correct one.

I recently bought a second-hand Tamron 200-400mm zoom for my...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 19th 06, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Posted By W Paul Mills
Quantaray Lens on a Nikon D200

jeremy wrote:

I think you've put the cart before the horse. The LENS is the first link in
the image chain, and your image can be only as good...
Forum: In The Darkroom December 15th 06, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 5
Posted By W Paul Mills
Camera Arts Magazine: Still publishing?

wrote:
W Paul Mills wrote:
http://cameraarts.com/

That I knew, though websites can be like head stones.

It seems...
Forum: In The Darkroom December 15th 06, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 5
Posted By W Paul Mills
Camera Arts Magazine: Still publishing?

wrote:
I have been trying to contract Camera Arts Magazine but mail keeps
bouncing with a 'mailbox full' error.

Anybody...
Forum: Digital Photography December 9th 06, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By W Paul Mills
B&H, Why All The SPAM???

Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:
Charlie Choc wrote:

B&H is a well-respected
establishment with a loyal following that gets word-of-mouth
Forum: Digital Photography December 7th 06, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By W Paul Mills
Furture Shock! Pentax K100D

Tony Belding wrote:
Yesterday I got my Pentax K100D. I had a few scant hours to fiddle with
it, and I can see this is going to take some getting...
Forum: Digital Photography December 3rd 06, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By W Paul Mills
'Then and Now' - The Hollywood Freeway - Fifty Years - 1956/2006

iws wrote:
"Mike Russell" -MOVE wrote in message
Gary...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 1st 06, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 27
Posted By W Paul Mills
Is Amazon relieble?

Randy W. Sims wrote:

Possibly from one of their affiliate stores. I've had deliveries by UPS
from Amazon.com, UPS, USPS, & FedEx from affiliates. I...
Forum: Digital Photography November 28th 06, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By W Paul Mills
overexposed K100D shot?

m II wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/image/65541368

mike
Forum: Digital Photography November 24th 06, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By W Paul Mills
WHAT'S UP WITH THE 20D?

Annika1980 wrote:
A few I took today:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/70671265
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 20th 06, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 13
Posted By W Paul Mills
ABANDONED CAR

Cozmic Photo wrote:
But what? I was looking for honest feedback.

Too much clutter, especially foreground clutter, as I recall.

-----BEGIN PGP...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 19th 06, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 13
Posted By W Paul Mills
ABANDONED CAR

Matt Clara wrote: