Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: L.C.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 3rd 07, 08:24 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 217
Posted By L.C.
Are You an In-Camera or Post-Camera Photographer?

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
L.C. wrote:

Why does the question even matter? Language and technology evolve. There
Forum: Digital Photography June 3rd 07, 08:24 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 239

L.C. wrote:

Why does the question even matter? Language and technology evolve. There
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 3rd 07, 06:39 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 217
Posted By L.C.
Are You an In-Camera or Post-Camera Photographer?

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
ASAAR wrote:

Photography is what it is and is evolving into something totally
Forum: Digital Photography June 3rd 07, 06:39 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

ASAAR wrote:

Photography is what it is and is evolving into something totally
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 2nd 07, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 120
Posted By L.C.
B&H puts another local camera store out of business (with my help, unfortunately)

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
L.C. wrote:

And as someone who lives in rural Saskatchewan, I want to tell
everyone...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment June 2nd 07, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 122

L.C. wrote:

And as someone who lives in rural Saskatchewan, I want to tell
everyone...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment June 2nd 07, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 124

L.C. wrote:

And as someone who lives in rural Saskatchewan, I want to tell
everyone...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 1st 07, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 120
Posted By L.C.
B&H puts another local camera store out of business (with my help, unfortunately)

"Paul J Gans" wrote in message
In rec.photo.digital.slr-systems Michael Meissner
wrote:
Paul J Gans...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment June 1st 07, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

"Paul J Gans" wrote in message
In rec.photo.digital.slr-systems Michael Meissner
wrote:
Paul J Gans...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment June 1st 07, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

"Paul J Gans" wrote in message
In rec.photo.digital.slr-systems Michael Meissner
wrote:
Paul J Gans...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 15th 07, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Posted By L.C.
How to hold a camera

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
.. So my question to the smart people in this group is: Is
there a
correct way...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 4th 07, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 29
Posted By L.C.
books on digital photography

"william kossack" wrote in message
I love my D200. I've taken a few test pics such as

Forum: Digital Photography January 22nd 07, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By L.C.
Cold weather photography--how to protect a digital camera

"StanW" wrote in message
I would like to take my camera in a backpack or under my jacket while
cross...
Forum: Digital Photography January 21st 07, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By L.C.
recommendations for photo software

"Adam Helberg" wrote in message
I have a Fuji F30 that I use to take land and underwater photos, and find...
Forum: Digital Photography October 5th 06, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By L.C.
D70 unerexposes

"Bill" wrote in message