Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David Phillip Oster
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras December 18th 06, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 0
[Q] SMaL .RAW Color calibration

I bought a Philips 3MP Retro Style Ultra-thin pocketsize camera, PT4434
because I needed a thin camera to keep in my shirt pocket. Walmart has
them for sale...
Forum: Digital Photography October 26th 06, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
It stuck its lens out and went dead. Kodak DC280 frozen. Any advice?

In article TsV%g.197469$R63.53020@pd7urf1no,
Ken Weitzel wrote:

David Phillip Oster wrote:
I've got a Kodak DC280 camera powered by 4 AA cells. I went use it after
Forum: Digital Photography October 26th 06, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Casio shows Amber "Charge Standby" and never charges. Any advice?

I've got a Casio EX S2. When I put it on its charger, the charger,
instead showing its normal red LED charging indicator, that turns green
when the camera is charged shows an amber indicator.

The...
Forum: Digital Photography October 26th 06, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
It stuck its lens out and went dead. Kodak DC280 frozen. Any advice?

I've got a Kodak DC280 camera powered by 4 AA cells. I went use it after
it had been idle for a long time, put in 4 fresh batteries and pressed
its power switch.

It stuck its lens out, then went...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4