Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: perry lee
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 06, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By perry lee
Slooow printing

In article ,
says...
Hi,

My daughter is experiencing very slow printing with her H-P inkjet
printer and Photoshop...
Forum: Digital Photography October 9th 06, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By perry lee
Less isn't more - it just isn't

In article ,
says...
Herein a few pointed questions I wish I could put to digital point 'n
shoot camera designers...
Forum: Digital Photography October 9th 06, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By perry lee
Back to the basics

In article ,
says...
Charles Gillen wrote:
"Ken Davey" wrote:

It was indeed remarkable that any...
Forum: Digital Photography September 10th 06, 11:06 AM Posted to alt.art,rec.photo.digital,alt.art.photo
Replies: 12
Posted By perry lee
Glass vs. Acrylic

I'm going to mount a couple of pieces on different photos, and let some
friends look at them in their houses for a while. That should get some
feedback.

Thanks for all of the responses. I...
Forum: Digital Photography September 8th 06, 01:11 AM Posted to alt.art,rec.photo.digital,alt.art.photo
Replies: 12
Posted By perry lee
Glass vs. Acrylic

In article ,
says...
perry lee wrote:
I have a question on framing and covering photographs . . . .

I have been...
Forum: Digital Photography September 8th 06, 12:50 AM Posted to alt.art,rec.photo.digital,alt.art.photo
Replies: 12
Posted By perry lee
Glass vs. Acrylic

I have a question on framing and covering photographs . . . .

I have been selling a few digital print photos, and I am looking to be
more agressive in selling my images. I have been buying 18 X 24...
Forum: Digital Photography September 1st 06, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By perry lee
Inkjet printer replacement recommendation

In article ,
says...
Many thanks to all for comments and suggestions! I am leaning towards
Canon i9900 -- while somewhat more expensive (~...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras August 31st 06, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 2
Posted By perry lee
Fuiji Finepix S5100

In article ,
says...
On Sun, 15 May 2005 12:24:14 -0700, James wrote:

I just replied to the duplicate message you posted in
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras August 31st 06, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 4
Posted By perry lee
Advice needed

In article ,
says...
Hi all

Looking for a new P+S Digital, it must be 5 or above MP must have a good
lens I was going to get the Canon...
Forum: Digital Photography August 30th 06, 09:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By perry lee
Inkjet printer replacement recommendation

In article ,
says...
Hello,

I am looking for printer recommendation to print digital photos (I have
a BW laser for other stuff) to...
Forum: Digital Photography August 20th 06, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By perry lee
Where can I buy a digital camera online?

In article ,
says...
perry lee wrote:

When we bought our Fuji S9000, we got the best deal at the Dell Online
sto

Forum: Digital Photography August 19th 06, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By perry lee
Macro Zoom (so not the Fuji S9500 then...?)

ChrisOfTheOT wrote:
We recently bought a Fuji FinePix S9500 for my wife, Anna. It's a
fine piece of kit, with mega-pixels galore and wonderful optical zoom
etc., but Anna has found a...
Forum: Digital Photography August 19th 06, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By perry lee
Where can I buy a digital camera online?

In article ,
says...

Hello, Chieh:

Are you kidding? g There's no shortage of "super zoom" digicams, in
the $200-$800 range.

Forum: Digital Photography August 10th 06, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 99
Posted By perry lee
How did Reuters know Beirut IDF attack photos were doctored?

In article ,
says...

Hardly thousands ... on either side. And I don't much see the Israelis
more to blame than their...
Forum: Digital Photography July 29th 06, 10:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By perry lee
Camera with movable LCD screen?

My Fuji S9000 has one.

In article ,
says...

CJ wrote:

Are digital cameras with movable LCD screens...
Forum: Digital Photography July 22nd 06, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By perry lee
Sony DSC-H5 or Fuji S9000?

Dell was good to their word: the camera was here on Wednesday.

First of all I am astounded by the lightness, but then I am comparing to
a 35 mm Mamiya, and I need to remember that there is no...
Forum: Digital Photography July 19th 06, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By perry lee
Damaged image files

www.handyrecovery.com

My mother accidentally deleted all of my daughter's wedding pics from an
XD card. Handy recovery restored every one. It should pull them back
onto your HDD, if they haven't...
Forum: Digital Photography July 19th 06, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By perry lee
Sony DSC-H5 or Fuji S9000?

I have just ordered the S9000 from Dell, and it will be here either
tomorrow or Thursday -- I hope!

I did a side by side between the Fuji and the SONY DSC-R1, and finally
settled on the Fuji. One...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18