Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 20th 08, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 14
Posted By Mike
Is shutter failure imminent?

"Ray" wrote in message
This afternoon I was taking pictures with my Rebel XT. On one shot,
the shutter didn't make the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 13th 08, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike
Battery Charger Voltage

"Mike -- Email Ignored" wrote in message
My Nikon Quick Charger MH-22 is rated for:
AC 100-240V 50/60Hz.
I assume that this...
Forum: Digital Photography March 6th 08, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike
Picture Of Rita's Brain

"Mike" wrote in message

"Gordo" wrote in message
What a bunch of nice and...
Forum: Digital Photography March 6th 08, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike
Picture Of Rita's Brain

"Gordo" wrote in message news:IcUzj.9714$Td2.1062@trndny08...
What a bunch of nice and helpful people. Half a dozen more to my blocked
senders list.

Gordo

"XxYyZz"...
Forum: Digital Photography March 5th 08, 04:35 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 45
Posted By Mike
Nikon D300 HDR out of the camera !!

"Rita Berkowitz" wrote in message
XxYyZz wrote:

Yes, he's one of the regular sock puppets we have on here. Asking
him...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 5th 08, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike
LATEST PHOTO OF D-MAC !

"Annika1980" wrote in message
One of my Australian friends forwarded me this candid photo of
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 5th 08, 04:35 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 55

XxYyZz wrote:

Yes, he's one of the regular sock puppets we have on here. Asking
him...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 3rd 08, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Replies: 14
Posted By Mike
Golden summer sunset

"Kevin McMurtrie" wrote in message
Father McKenzie...
Forum: Digital Photography January 3rd 08, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Replies: 15
Posted By Mike
Golden summer sunset

"Kevin McMurtrie" wrote in message
Father McKenzie...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 26th 07, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
Provide free picture

"Annika1980" wrote in message
On Dec 26, 4:36 pm, "Mike" wrote:

No thanks,...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 26th 07, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
Provide free picture

"Annika1980" wrote in message
On Dec 26, 10:23 am, mysucai wrote:
Provide free...
Forum: Digital Photography December 18th 07, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
((((((((xmas SPAM))))))))

"Spamm Trappe" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:52:18 GMT, Mike wrote:
Bull**** snipped

Then, why the...
Forum: Digital Photography December 17th 07, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
((((((((xmas SPAM))))))))

Bull**** snipped
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 31st 07, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 29
Posted By Mike
ANNI'S OCTOBER CAPTION CONTEST !

"Annika1980" wrote in message
OK gang, time for another fun caption contest.
The usual rules apply (there ain't...
Forum: Digital Photography October 31st 07, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Mike
ANNI'S OCTOBER CAPTION CONTEST !

"Annika1980" wrote in message
OK gang, time for another fun caption contest.
The usual rules apply (there ain't...
Forum: Digital Photography September 19th 07, 01:25 AM Posted to alt.true-crime,misc.fitness.weights,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 177
Posted By Mike
Video: WTC Witnesses: "It was definitely no commercial airliner"

"Al Dykes" wrote in message
Jonathan wrote:
Jeff...
Forum: Digital Photography September 16th 07, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Mike
OVER 10,000 People Join Every Week! FREE SIGN-UP! CLICK HERE!

"Idiot Train - All Aboard!" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 23:13:34 -0700, "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number
Forum: Digital Photography September 15th 07, 04:47 AM Posted to alt.true-crime,misc.fitness.weights,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 177
Posted By Mike
Video: WTC Witnesses: "It was definitely no commercial airliner"

wrote in message
In misc.survivalism Jonathan wrote:

I can't get past the "controlled demolition"...
Forum: Digital Photography September 6th 07, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
Sony DSC-H2 driver for win 98?

wrote in message
In article , says...

Forum: Digital Photography September 5th 07, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
Sony DSC-H2 driver for win 98?

wrote in message
For several reasons I will not go into here I am in need of a driver to
upload from a Sony DSC-H2...
Forum: Digital Photography August 25th 07, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Mike
Free copy of Kodak Easyshare software

"Hahahadude" wrote in message
Hi, I got Kodak Easyshare free with my digital camera but it's been
playing up...
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 06, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike
Nikon sb 800 Battery question (External rechargeable)

"jim" wrote in message
I have been using a Nikon D70s with the SB800 for over a year and love
the results, but...
Forum: Digital Photography December 2nd 06, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike
Good Photo Gear For Sale Boards?

"dcisive" wrote in message
Any suggestions where I can post a like new I9900 Canon printer for sale? I
already have it on the...
Forum: Digital Photography November 14th 06, 04:27 PM Posted to aus.photo,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 54
Posted By Mike
What to you think of my first competition photo?

"schM1ck 1" wrote in message
Hi all -

I just heard about the Canon online 400D competiton. I've entered a...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24