Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John Doe[_3_]
Forum: Digital Photography June 1st 21, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

RichA wrote:

https://www.dpreview.com/news/3718281647/ifixit-gives-the-new-24-m1-imac-
a-repairability-score-of-just-2-10#comments

True or not, doesn't really matter,...
Forum: Digital Photography May 29th 21, 10:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
Fwd: Drone lights for FPV flying (not indicator lights)

gray_wolf wrote:

Very interesting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl1xYyGom1g

It could certainly windup the neighborhood. :-)

I'm surprised at the lack of...
Forum: Digital Photography May 29th 21, 10:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,free.spam
Replies: 7
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
Fwd: Drone lights for FPV flying (not indicator lights)

Only a newbie or a troll suggests anyone cares about petty disputes
between posters. We post whenever we feel like posting, almost always to
do with whether or not we like the subject.

Nobody gives...
Forum: Digital Photography May 29th 21, 10:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,free.spam
Replies: 7
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
Fwd: Drone lights for FPV flying (not indicator lights)

Dickbreath trolling...

--
Savageduck wrote:

Path:...
Forum: Digital Photography May 23rd 21, 09:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,free.spam
Replies: 9
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
OT: Drone lights for flying (not indicator lights)

My post had nothing to do with FAA regulations. A sermon on FAA
regulations is netcop wannabe blather. I'm very interested in the law, a
regular listener to the United States Supreme Court, not at...
Forum: Digital Photography May 22nd 21, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,free.spam
Replies: 9
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
OT: Drone lights for flying (not indicator lights)

Clueless twit...

--
Savageduck wrote:

Path:...
Forum: Digital Photography May 22nd 21, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,free.spam
Replies: 9
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
OT: Drone lights for flying (not indicator lights)

I don't violate regulations. Nobody needs a sermon on violating
regulations.

I know how much my drone weighs. The claim adding an LED will make it
weigh more than the registration limit is...
Forum: Digital Photography May 21st 21, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
OT: Drone lights for flying (not indicator lights)

Seems odd but I see no YouTube videos on the subject of adding lights for
FLYING, please feel free to refer me.

My drone (DJI Mini 2) has a "Downward Vision System and Infrared Sensing
System"...
Forum: Digital Photography May 20th 21, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
my take on Kodak downfall

https://youtu.be/6kVY3EWg8fI

Kodachrome
They give us those nice bright colors
Give us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the world's a sunny day, oh yeah
I got a Nikon camera
I love to take a...
Forum: Digital Photography May 17th 21, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
Higher ISO more sensitive to infrared light?

Incubus wrote:

John Doe wrote:

I'm a layman wondering if (generally speaking) increasing the ISO setting
increases sensitivity to infrared light.

As others have pointed out, the...
Forum: Digital Photography May 15th 21, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
Higher ISO more sensitive to infrared light?

I'm a layman wondering if (generally speaking) increasing the ISO setting
increases sensitivity to infrared light.

Thanks.
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 21, 05:46 AM Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,free.spam
Replies: 14
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
Microsoft's new free Windows File Recovery command-line tool retrieves deleted files

A nym-shifting lunatic constantly showing why it must nym-shift...

see also...
=?UTF-8?Q?C=c3=b6rvid?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+QriBDb3dzIGFyZSBOaWNlIPCfkK4=?=
Banders...
Forum: Digital Photography October 23rd 20, 11:24 PM Posted to comp.mobile.android,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
Replies: 10
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
Google Pixel 5 camera and photos issues

Another example of the asshole causing a thread to appear
out of nowhere...

--
Arlen Holder wrote:

Path:...
Forum: Digital Photography August 3rd 20, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Replies: 16
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
Tutorial to rotate an entire cellphone video 90 degrees in Shotcut freeware

Arlen Holder wrote:

How to rotate an entire cellphone video

"Smartphone users got no reason to live... la la la"
Forum: Digital Photography August 3rd 20, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Replies: 16
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
Tutorial to rotate an entire cellphone video 90 degrees in Shotcut freeware

ray carter wrote:

I simply use 'ffmpeg' - one simple command line. And it's
multithreaded so maxes out all four cores on my desktop.

In my browser, maybe only Flash Player...
Forum: Digital Photography June 30th 20, 02:12 AM Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
Microsoft's new free Windows File Recovery command-line tool retrieves deleted files

Arlen Holder wrote:

Paul wrote:

The reason I say that, is I visited several enthusiast sites
who "pretended" to have WINFR

It's breaking news,

There are...
Forum: Digital Photography January 13th 18, 11:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,free.spam
Replies: 151
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
Make 12x18" signs at home on 8.5x11" B&W laser printer

Off-topic crossposted spam...

--
Eco Clean eco.clean ntteast.net wrote:

Forum: Digital Photography February 26th 16, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,free.usenet,free.spirit
Replies: 4
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
OT Pro Signal PSG02632/PSG03354 monitor mount dimensions?

In two short posts this has turned into a thread about how to find stuff
on the Internet. Or maybe it's an exercise in obscurity.

FWIW... Personally, I have no further interest in this at the...
Forum: Digital Photography February 26th 16, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
OT Pro Signal PSG02632/PSG03354 monitor mount dimensions?

Savageduck wrote:

John Doe said:

Anybody know where to find the dimensions for Pro Signal products?

Specifically, the Pro...
Forum: Digital Photography February 26th 16, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
OT Pro Signal PSG02632/PSG03354 monitor mount dimensions?

Anybody know where to find the dimensions for Pro Signal products?

Specifically, the Pro Signal PSG02632 and PSG03354 monitor mounting
brackets.

I need to know how big they are. The second one...
Forum: Digital Photography October 23rd 15, 02:45 PM Posted to soc.men,rec.photo.digital,free.usenet,free.spirit
Replies: 1
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
Racist comments by UFC fighter Matt Brown.

Off-topic crossposted nym-shifting troll...

--
Art Deco CROsterwald87377 ArtBell.cuck wrote in news:n0cv33$vbu$2 speranza.aioe.org:

Path:...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 20th 15, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.martial-arts,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,free.usenet,free.spirit
Replies: 1
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
Holly Holm - Female Martial Artist with great legs

Off-topic crossposted nym-shifting troll ...

--
Lisa Horton LisaHorton dhb73h.oo wrote in news:n03qf1$aes$1 speranza.aioe.org:

Path:...
Forum: Digital Photography September 27th 14, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.mobile.android
Replies: 4
Posted By John Doe[_3_]
Is there an Android Camera app that snaps pictures every five seconds

Ray Rigoletti rigoletti rigoletti.invalid wrote:

It would be nice if it could snap a photo every, say, 30
seconds,

Agreed. That could be useful for treking with the thing, too. Like
for...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23