Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave[_10_]
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 08, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 41
Posted By Dave[_10_]
Sensor dust Nikon D80

"acl" wrote in message
On Jan 14, 7:26 pm, "Dave" wrote:
"acl"...
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 08, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 41
Posted By Dave[_10_]
Sensor dust Nikon D80

"acl" wrote in message
On Jan 14, 6:57 pm, "Dave" wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 08, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 41
Posted By Dave[_10_]
Sensor dust Nikon D80

"Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" wrote in
message ...
Chris Malcolm wrote:

Floyd L. Davidson...
Forum: Digital Photography October 1st 07, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Dave[_10_]
lost images

"Marvin" wrote in message
eugene wrote:
A friend has just come home to Ireland from the Bahamas and he
accidentally formatted...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment October 1st 07, 09:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 8
Posted By Dave[_10_]
rangefinder adjustment..."vintage question"

Thanks Bogdan

"Bogdan Karasek" wrote in message
Hi Dave,

Somewhere in the back you'll see a little knob or screw like...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment September 24th 07, 12:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 8
Posted By Dave[_10_]
rangefinder adjustment..."vintage question"

"Bob Salomon" wrote in message
darkroommike...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment September 5th 07, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 8
Posted By Dave[_10_]
rangefinder adjustment..."vintage question"

"Dave" wrote in message
I have just bought 2 external rangefinders to use with a newly acquired
(for curiosity and...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment September 4th 07, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 8
Posted By Dave[_10_]
rangefinder adjustment..."vintage question"

I have just bought 2 external rangefinders to use with a newly acquired (for
curiosity and fun) 6x9 format Bessa 1.
One's a Voigtlander and the other a Watameter.

Anyone know how I can...
Forum: Digital Photography July 11th 07, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By Dave[_10_]
Why after format it doesn't goes back?

"David J Taylor"
wrote in message ...
Dave wrote:
[]
In the meantime I'll try to...
Forum: Digital Photography July 11th 07, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By Dave[_10_]
Why after format it doesn't goes back?

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:54:12 +0100, Dave wrote:

I can appreciate the theory but never realised it...
Forum: Digital Photography July 11th 07, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By Dave[_10_]
Why after format it doesn't goes back?

"David J Taylor"
wrote in message ...
Dave wrote:
[]
Thanks David.
I can...
Forum: Digital Photography July 11th 07, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By Dave[_10_]
Why after format it doesn't goes back?

"David J Taylor"
wrote in message ...
Dave wrote:
[]
Can you explain why storage...
Forum: Digital Photography July 11th 07, 10:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By Dave[_10_]
Why after format it doesn't goes back?

"Scott W" wrote in message
Alain's Studio wrote:
I have a canon 30D and one 8 meg memory card, when I install the card new...
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 07, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 36
Posted By Dave[_10_]
dmc-fz30, fz50 video out

"David J Taylor"