Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.47 seconds.
Forum: Digital Photography July 18th 19, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 63
Posted By [email protected]
61MP Sony

On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 15:46:22 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

If I were a pro with specific needs in a studio, or for
high end landscape photography, and a budget which...
Forum: Digital Photography July 18th 19, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 63
Posted By [email protected]
61MP Sony

On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 22:34:49 +0100, newshound
wrote:

Yes I can see that it matters to a few applications, I still think that
most people would benefit from fewer...
Forum: Digital Photography June 20th 19, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
New 4K monitor - which connect option ?

On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 12:30:56 +1200, geoff
wrote:

I just got a nice big 27" 4K HDR monitor which has 3 connection options:
DVI, HDMI, or USB3 - to hook up to a nice...
Forum: Digital Photography April 22nd 18, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
British artist scoops first prize in the 2018 Sony World Photography Awards

On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 22:13:17 +0200, Alfred Molon
wrote:

Many of these images look like they have been taken 80 years ago with
crappy, antiquated equipment. Poor colours,...
Forum: Digital Photography December 10th 17, 10:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
recharging camera battery with a powerbank

On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 02:37:01 -0800 (PST), sobriquet
wrote:

Hi
Is there any convenient (portable) way to recharge batteries with...
Forum: Digital Photography December 7th 17, 07:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 53
Posted By [email protected]
B&H is sharing your data! Sharing your DATA!!!

On 2017-12-07 05:03:53 +0000, PeterN said:

On 12/6/2017 1:53 PM, nospam wrote:
In article...
Forum: Digital Photography August 11th 17, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
A 1 in 10,000 Shot

On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 22:26:44 -0400, Davoud wrote:

Or so Wikipedia says.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/primeval/36487320975

meh..
Forum: Digital Photography August 3rd 17, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Wedding Photog $1.08M Suit

On Wed, 2 Aug 2017 18:16:15 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

On Wednesday, 2 August 2017 02:53:25 UTC-4, Savageduck wrote:
The lesson here is, don’t bad mouth your wedding...
Forum: Digital Photography July 1st 17, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
consumer HP instant ink print

On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 17:44:43 -0400, dale wrote:

was just watching HSN2 Electronics Shopping

I saw this printer before, 2x3 inch prints off of a blue tooth printer
smaller...
Forum: Digital Photography January 5th 11, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Wireless memory cards: Work well?

"JimW" wrote:

I have the 8 gig EyeFi which also has built in geotagging. I have it in
my Nikon D5000 and it works well.

well it sounds like a definite option for me...
Forum: Digital Photography December 29th 10, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Wireless memory cards: Work well?

One thing I love abt the Apple iPod Touch is the
ability to upload any pics taken via built in wireless

One thing I HATE abt the iPod Touc is that it is a
horrible camera!!

Having said that I see...
Forum: Digital Photography October 19th 10, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Used Sony Cybershot a good camera for me?

ray wrote:

That's not quite true. You don't have to have a used camera to contain
costs. Several manufacturers sell refurbished units on their online
stores for significantly...
Forum: Digital Photography October 19th 10, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Used Sony Cybershot a good camera for me?

Irwell wrote:

That is an excellent camera, if you can do without
the GPS feature then the H55 is the same camera...
Forum: Digital Photography October 19th 10, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Used Sony Cybershot a good camera for me?

Know NOTHING abt cameras but want to buy something.

Here are my requirements:

1. Must have a long zoom...... 12x or more

2. Megapixels not a big deal with me.....don't need a
baziliion of...
Forum: Digital Photography July 18th 10, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
KODAK EASYSHARE Z915: Good choice for a college student on TIGHT budget?

"tcroyer" wrote:

Is the Z915 a decent cam for me?

I have one, among other cameras.

It's extremely portable and takes reasonable quality photos. I like that it
uses...
Forum: Digital Photography July 11th 10, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
KODAK EASYSHARE Z915: Good choice for a college student on TIGHT budget?

DanP wrote:

If you are serious about photography then consider the Canon SX120,
you might find a refurbished one for $150.

OK will look into that one as well

and...
Forum: Digital Photography July 10th 10, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
KODAK EASYSHARE Z915: Good choice for a college student on TIGHT budget?

Need a LONG zoom.

Don't want to spend more than $150

Is the Z915 a decent cam for me?
Forum: Digital Photography July 12th 09, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Help me buy camera with GOOD zoom?

wrote:

But I have a friend who has an older Sony H1 that
swears that the trend towards 12 megapixel and up units
is ludicrous as not that many megapixel are needed
unless making...
Forum: Digital Photography July 5th 09, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Help me buy camera with GOOD zoom?

Das trut wrote:

all I have right now is a fixed lens Fuji point and
shoot and without a zoom its useless I think.....
agree?

If a camera is able to capture images it is...
Forum: Digital Photography July 4th 09, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Help me buy camera with GOOD zoom?

Das trut wrote:

Only consider the optical zoom that the camera has. The
digital zoom might be handy (and even useful at times) but it's no
comparison to having true optical...
Forum: Digital Photography July 4th 09, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Help me buy camera with GOOD zoom?

"David J Taylor"

wrote:

Were I looking for a very compact 12X optical zoom camera I would consider
the Panasonic TZ7. There's more...
Forum: Digital Photography July 4th 09, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Help me buy camera with GOOD zoom?

First off I know little abt digital cams

But I have a friend who has an older Sony H1 that
swears that the trend towards 12 megapixel and up units
is ludicrous as not that many megapixel are...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 23rd 08, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
DPReveiew - Sony a900

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 18:04:51 -0400, Alan Browne
wrote:

What is a bit disappointing is that (per Chris Malcolm) the a700
firmware upgrade which purportedly...
Forum: Digital Photography September 29th 07, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Best dig camera for close up document photos?

Any advice on a dig camera that would let me take
legible and readable pictures of text on old documents
at the library?

These are documents that one can not take home as they
have historical...
Forum: Digital Photography August 5th 07, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
MULTILEVEL MARKETING INTERFERENCE BY ''INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA''

Looks like Rita A Berkowitz got caught spamming again...

wrote:

MULTILEVEL MARKETING INTERFERENCE BY ''INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA''

bulk emailing is...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31