Two monitors with LR update - Problem by Eric Stevens
I use two identical Dell UP2516D 2560 x 1440 monitors driven by a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Display adapter. The operating system is the current 1803 version of...
Today 03:43 PM
Meaning of ISO value in digital photography? by Jim-P
In film cameras, ISO referrs to the sensitivity to light of the emulsion. Manufacturers formulate different film emulsions with different sensitivites tarding...
Rear back-up cameras mandated in new cars by Carlos E.R.
On 2018-06-12 12:17, Whisky-dave wrote: On Sunday, 10 June 2018 00:49:57 UTC+1, Eric Stevens wrote: On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 17:23:25 -0400, nospam...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Another $1749 to B&H by Savageduck[_3_]
I just decided to go long with my Fujifilm setup, and I have ordered the XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR for $1749 (with $150 discount). It is scheduled...
Rear back-up cameras mandated in new cars by nospam
In article , Eric Stevens wrote: Yes, I should if I lose significant vision....
I told you I hated cyan-blue skies in landscape shots... by Eric Stevens
On Fri, 22 Jun 2018 01:22:44 -0700 (PDT), RichA wrote: I like blue-blue, sky-blue, not burned out...