Showing results 1 to 25 of 120
Search took 0.99 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rudy Benner
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 27th 08, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 26
Posted By Rudy Benner
Canon's revenge:

"frederick" wrote in message
http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/newstex/AFX-0013-22483434.htm

'In 2008 we aim to capture the top...
Forum: Digital Photography January 10th 08, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,sci.image.processing
Replies: 5
Posted By Rudy Benner
Need low resource, simple image editor that handles CMYK, Tif, and postscript.

Short answer is Irfanview.

http://www.irfanview.com/

Free.

wrote in message
We have a Customer...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 29th 07, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 10
Posted By Rudy Benner
D200 Interval timer long exposure

"Paul Furman" wrote in message
I want to do 30 second exposures repeatedly for a time lapse of the stars
spinning in the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 29th 07, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 10
Posted By Rudy Benner
D200 Interval timer long exposure

"Paul Furman" wrote in message
I want to do 30 second exposures repeatedly for a time lapse of the stars
spinning in the...
Forum: Digital Photography December 18th 07, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Rudy Benner
PHOTOSHOP JPEGS RAW

"nospam" wrote in message
In article , Rudy Benner
wrote:

you...
Forum: Digital Photography December 18th 07, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Rudy Benner
PHOTOSHOP JPEGS RAW

"nospam" wrote in message
In article , podger
Forum: Digital Photography December 18th 07, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Rudy Benner
PHOTOSHOP JPEGS RAW

"podger" wrote in message
I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY TO BUY PHOTOSHOP LAST WEEK. BUT I CAN'T FIND OUT HOW
TO CONVERT...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 11th 07, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By Rudy Benner
What is the point of the "overhang" on DSLRs?

"RichA" wrote in message
Many seem to have something akin to the protruding brow on a
prehistoric...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 10th 07, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 14
Posted By Rudy Benner
Cost of buying a lens from B&H from Canada

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
Robert Brace wrote:

Oh, Oh, you've really done it now!
You are going to cause...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 9th 07, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 14
Posted By Rudy Benner
Cost of buying a lens from B&H from Canada

"RichA" wrote in message
On Nov 9, 10:06 am, "Celcius" wrote:
Hi!
I intend to buy a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 24th 07, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 3
Posted By Rudy Benner
recommendation needed - teleconverter for 80-400 VR & D200

Excellent.

On 2007-10-21 18:04:37 -0700, "Rudy Benner"...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 22nd 07, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 3
Posted By Rudy Benner
Newbie question re. sharpness

"gwperil" wrote in message
Hi,
I have what is hopefully a pretty basic question. I have a Canon 350D
with the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 10th 06, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 21
Posted By Rudy Benner
DSLR time lapse

"Wolfgang Schmittenhammer" wrote in message
Duncan Chesley wrote:
On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 02:25:58 GMT, Paul Furman...
Forum: Digital Photography December 10th 06, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 34
Posted By Rudy Benner
Deleting RAW & jpeg files

"Tim" no wrote in message
Hi

Does anyone have a neat way of deleting the jpeg files in a folder when
the RAW files...
Forum: Digital Photography December 10th 06, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By Rudy Benner
On a lighter note - cliched effects, over-processed/saturated? Maybe, but absolutely stunning..

wrote in message
I noticed a link to this person's work on dpreview - she's used almost
every trick/technique...
Forum: Digital Photography December 9th 06, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 58
Posted By Rudy Benner
Landscape Stitching & Lens Choice

"Tony Belding" wrote in message
I'm finding some of the inexpensive stitching software available now is
pretty good -- even...
Forum: Digital Photography December 8th 06, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Rudy Benner
card readers and Xd cards

"Jack" wrote in message
I bought a Fuji F30 which I like, but the Xd cards it uses will not work in
the two card readers I...
Forum: Digital Photography December 6th 06, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Rudy Benner
Mustek MDC.1500 image format (*.img)

"Harald P. Roth" wrote in message
Hi everybody,

does someone know what image format my old Mustek...
Forum: Digital Photography December 3rd 06, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Rudy Benner
Removing delete function on Canon Powershot sd600

wrote in message
Hello all,

I have a Canon Powershot sd600, but one thing bothers me about it. The
Forum: Digital Photography December 2nd 06, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Rudy Benner
Rubinar 500/5.6 - lubrication and other stuff.

wrote in message
"Rudy Benner" writes:

While I have the lens partly disassembled , I am thinking...
Forum: Digital Photography December 2nd 06, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

wrote in message
"Rudy Benner" writes:

While I have the lens partly disassembled , I am thinking...
Forum: Digital Photography December 1st 06, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Rudy Benner
Rubinar 500/5.6 - lubrication and other stuff.

I recently came into possession of a Rubinar 500mm/5.6 reflex lens. Real
cheap, like new. Came with M42/Nikon adapter.

I need an extension tube and/or a teleconverter to enable me to connect this...
Forum: Digital Photography November 30th 06, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 29
Posted By Rudy Benner
Help with Strange Color Square on Photo

"LuvLatins" wrote in message

OK I am sending this to the experts. I am new to digital Photography.
Just moved over...
Forum: Digital Photography November 27th 06, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Rudy Benner
Research for price before you buy your next camera - SPAM

wrote in message
If you buy a lot of electronic equipments and digital camera like me, I
encourage you to do...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 120