Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alan Clifford
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 4th 10, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 24
Posted By Alan Clifford
When your photos are just too good.

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010, Calvin Sambrook wrote:

Apparently this article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1262516/Boots-refuses-print-photography-students-snaps--GOOD.html
is true even...
Forum: Digital Photography September 26th 08, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By Alan Clifford
Underwater Case?

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008, BIGEYE wrote:

B Just got myself a Canon Powershot G9 (on sale). I am off on holiday in a
B couple of weeks and was considering getting the Canon underwater case for
B the...
Forum: Digital Photography August 19th 07, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,alt.photography
Replies: 5
Posted By Alan Clifford
How to preserve original EXIF data during photo editing?

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007, wrote:

I need help in preserving original EXIF data of the JPEG files. I
notice that when I edit the photos (red eye correction, contrast,
cropping,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 19th 07, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By Alan Clifford
Versatile DSLR

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007, RichA wrote:

R On Aug 18, 2:26 pm, wrote:
R DSLR may be completely different from others. I do not want to buy a
R DSLR for the sake that it has the...
Forum: Digital Photography August 19th 07, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22

R On Aug 18, 2:26 pm, wrote:
R DSLR may be completely different from others. I do not want to buy a
R DSLR for the sake that it has the...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale August 5th 07, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By Alan Clifford
SPAM WARNING: Steve's Digicam Forums

On Sat, 4 Aug 2007, Jonathan wrote:

J Alan Clifford" " -@^@- wrote:
J On Sat, 4 Aug 2007, Alan Clifford wrote:
J On Sat, 4 Aug 2007, Jonathan wrote:
J Alan Clifford wrote:
J...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 5th 07, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.marketplace

J Alan Clifford" " -@^@- wrote:
J On Sat, 4 Aug 2007, Alan Clifford wrote:
J On Sat, 4 Aug 2007, Jonathan wrote:
J Alan Clifford wrote:
J...
Forum: Digital Photography August 5th 07, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.marketplace

J Alan Clifford" " -@^@- wrote:
J On Sat, 4 Aug 2007, Alan Clifford wrote:
J On Sat, 4 Aug 2007, Jonathan wrote:
J Alan Clifford wrote:
J...
Forum: Digital Photography July 27th 07, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography
Replies: 109
Posted By Alan Clifford
P&S vs DSLR - Does this argument make sense?

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:

TTV In rec.photo.digital wrote:
TTV I want to buy a DSLR because it is the only type of digital camera
TTV that has larger...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment May 6th 07, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 12
Posted By Alan Clifford
Confusing camera product names and series

On Sun, 6 May 2007, wrote:

I still have a hard time to figure out on how the major camera
companies place their product in the market. Are their product names

Nikon...
Forum: Digital Photography May 6th 07, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 14

On Sun, 6 May 2007, wrote:

I still have a hard time to figure out on how the major camera
companies place their product in the market. Are their product names

Nikon...
Forum: Digital Photography April 12th 07, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 12
Posted By Alan Clifford
Truprint, Asda, or buy a Selphy?

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007, Rudy Lacchin wrote:

RL
RL 2) I'm half-thinking of buying a dye-sublimation photo printer to produce
RL snapshots for myself, my kids and my mum. Having spent most of the...
Forum: Digital Photography March 3rd 07, 05:48 PM Posted to uk.rec.photo.misc,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 38
Posted By Alan Clifford
better big optical zoom or big megapixels?

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, Yoshi wrote:

Y So do Canon and Nikon, companies which have decades and decades of
Y experience in producing quality cameras which are widely used by
Y professionals and...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13