Are there any 3 CCD Digital Still Image Cameras

*From:* "adminforto"
*Date:* Thu, 22 Feb 2007 23:00:18 +0100

.... if so, please advice.

It's a bit old, but there was the Minolta RD175.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 14th 07, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 917
Posted By [email protected]
End of an Era

*From:* Laurence Payne lpayne1NOSPAM@dslDOTpipexDOTcom
*Date:* Tue, 02 Jan 2007 02:00:40 +0000

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 16:08:46 -0800, "William Graham"

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 14th 07, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 70
Posted By [email protected]
"grey cameras"

"Michael Meissner" wrote in message
-

According to the Nikon web site, other differences would be:

2: AC Adapters not set up...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 20th 06, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
Canon Lenses - Digital/Film

*From:* "J. Clarke"
*Date:* 19 Dec 2006 18:30:17 GMT

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 12:42:51 -0500, Gregory Bruno wrote:

I am about to purchase a Canon Digital Rebel XTi...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 20th 06, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
Canon Lenses - Digital/Film

"BoomBoom" wrote in message

This is one of the reasons I prefer the Nikon "system", where if you
have one or more different...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 28th 06, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Is Amazon relieble?

I wouldn't be inclined to blame Amazon for printing errors.

It's not the publisher, it doesn't print the books, it just stores them
then ships them!

And suggesting that a vendor should flip...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 25th 06, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Why are the new DX lenses so slow?

*From:* Rita_Ä_Berkowitzritaberk2O04 @aol.com
*Date:* Sun, 5 Nov 2006 18:22:39 -0500

David J Taylor wrote:

I completely dissociate myself from your statement.

I am a poster...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 21st 06, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Megapixel Saturation Is Coming?

*From:*
*Date:* 14 Sep 2006 15:20:45 -0700

Michael Johnson, PE wrote:

Roger, you are way over...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 21st 06, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 115
Posted By [email protected]
ARCHIVAL CDs - 300 YEARS LIFE!

*Date:* 19 Sep 2006 08:09:08 -0700

ColinD wrote:
Tony Verhulst wrote:

And that's the problem, isn't it? My master's thesis is on an 8 inch
floppy (Wang VS). Who/what can read that...

*From:* ColinD
*Date:* Tue, 19 Sep 2006 20:27:22 +1200

Yes, many people and organizations have fallen into the same trap.
The BBC in England did the same, when they put the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 8th 06, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Canon EOS 350D replacement this year?

*From:*
*Date:* 7 Sep 2006 06:02:55 -0700

wrote:
Hi All

Been planning to get the 350D for a few months, but heard recently
that
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 2nd 06, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Canon 30D focus autofocus accuracy with f/1.8 lens

*From:* Doug McDonald
*Date:* Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:27:16 -0500

I got the 50 mm f/1.8 AF lens for my new Canaon 30D.

It is much sharper than the 18-55 zoom...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 4th 06, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
D200 plus AF-S Nikkor ED 300mm f/2.8 DII IF

*From:* Michael Schnell
*Date:* Sun, 30 Jul 2006 22:30:59 +0200

Hi experts,

My wife just got this lens (a used one) for her D200.

In the docs...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 4th 06, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
The BEST DSLR

*From:*
*Date:* Sun, 30 Jul 2006 00:07:18 -0400

Nikon should have brought out a 34mm 1.8 lens
at the $150
mark to replace the 50 on digital cameras.

It's more...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 4th 06, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 44
Posted By [email protected]
The BEST DSLR

*From:* "Matt"
*Date:* 28 Jul 2006 20:41:38 -0700

My cameras are a mess, both my point-and-shoot (which I think the best
way to do this is post a message (about camera...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15