Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Udo Huebner
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 25th 08, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By Udo Huebner
Nikon D80 verses D90

ASAAR schrieb:
On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:39:09 -0700, Humm wrote:
Most of my cameras have been chosen from models just before
they've been discontinued. The D90 was an exception, as (for...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 23rd 08, 08:04 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By Udo Huebner
[photos] fun with macro, water drops, and DVDs

Troy Piggins schrieb:
Hello Troy -

Nothing on TV last night, so decided to have some fun - macro
style. I've seen this done before, but never tried it myself.

did you see...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 23rd 08, 08:04 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16

Troy Piggins schrieb:
Hello Troy -

Nothing on TV last night, so decided to have some fun - macro
style. I've seen this done before, but never tried it myself.

did you see...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras August 1st 06, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 5
Posted By Udo Huebner
FZ30 focusing problem between 300 and 420

Robert Klemme schrieb:
David J Taylor wrote:
Udo Huebner wrote:
David J Taylor schrieb:
Udo Huebner wrote:

Hi all -

my FZ30 does not focus between zoom values of...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras July 15th 06, 10:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 5
Posted By Udo Huebner
FZ30 focusing problem between 300 and 420

David J Taylor schrieb:
Udo Huebner wrote:

Hi all -

my FZ30 does not focus between zoom values of 300 and 420, the
green lamp blinks.
As distance I took nearly infinity.
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras July 14th 06, 09:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 5
Posted By Udo Huebner
FZ30 focusing problem between 300 and 420

Hi all -

my FZ30 does not focus between zoom values of 300 and 420, the
green lamp blinks.
As distance I took nearly infinity.

If I first zoom to 300 (where the focusing works) and then go...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6