Sic 'em by Savageduck[_3_]
On Oct 16, 2017, Tony Cooper wrote (in ): I got an email today from Roxio announcing Creator NX Pro 6...
Today 03:54 PM
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post
1 4 Digital Photography
"No free lunch." Want the best sports/action focusing? You stillneed $6k for a Nikon D5 by PeterN[_7_]
On 10/16/2017 7:25 PM, RichA wrote: Tooo baaaddd would-be D850 owners. But really, what are the chances of you being able to really exploit 45mp of...
Today 03:53 PM
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post
0 3 Digital Photography
Photo contest winners. by David_B
Safe link https://www.viewbug.com/blog/amazing-nature-photo-contest-winners If you take a look .... enjoy! :-) -- Regards, David B.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 01:00 PM
by android Go to last post
20 19 Digital Photography
One Million Dollars could be yours..... by [email protected]_research_study.org
One Million Dollars will be awarded to the first Adult human being (age 21 years or above), who has never slept in their life. You MUST be age 21 or older....
0 5 Digital Photography
Yashica's $1M Kickstarter camera effort is a philosophical argument held in a looney-bin by Savageduck[_3_]
On Oct 15, 2017, RichA wrote (in ): A crude (certainly not fit and finished like a sleek,...
by android Go to last post
10 12 Digital Photography
PING Ron C: Some of my Other Stuff by Savageduck[_3_]
Just to demonstrate that I dabble in some of the odd, expressive, and experimental stuff from time-to-time, here are a few of my manipulations. Naturally I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)