Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Charlie
Forum: Digital Photography December 11th 06, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By Charlie
Time alters photo, makes Hillary look, well....

Kinon O'Cann wrote:
Time manipulated a photo of Hillary Clinton in order to make her look
slightly less than perfect.

http://powerlineblog.com/archives/016167.php

Geez, and I thought...
Forum: Digital Photography November 19th 06, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Charlie
looking for a website to sell photos

simon wrote:
try the professional galleries on
www.photobox.com
if it helps to get feel for it...This is mine...
http://www.photoboxgallery.com/srsteel

Thanks for the suggestion Simon. ...
Forum: Digital Photography November 19th 06, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Charlie
looking for a website to sell photos

I'm looking for a website where I can post photos for sale to the public
or as stock photos.

I've tried Zazzle.com, but find the interface pretty confusing, and the
website hangs for a long time...
Forum: Advanced Photography November 18th 06, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.advanced
Replies: 2