Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matt Clara
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment September 6th 07, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 29
Posted By Matt Clara
Multi Pro or Coolscan 8000?

"Toni Nikkanen" wrote in message

I'm perhaps looking for a true medium format film scanner that I could
afford. It seems I just...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale September 6th 07, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By Matt Clara
FA: Canon EOS 5D

"frederick" wrote in message
Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:
just bob kilbyfan@aoldotcom wrote:

A year ago when the double-rebates were on...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 6th 07, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Matt Clara
FA: Canon EOS 5D

"frederick" wrote in message
Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:
just bob kilbyfan@aoldotcom wrote:

A year ago when the double-rebates were on...
Forum: Digital Photography September 6th 07, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By Matt Clara
FA: Canon EOS 5D

"frederick" wrote in message
Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:
just bob kilbyfan@aoldotcom wrote:

A year ago when the double-rebates were on...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 2nd 07, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 47
Posted By Matt Clara
Survey: camera straps

"Alan Browne" wrote in message

Y, N only.
==========

1) Do you have a strap on your camera(s)?

Yes
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 2nd 07, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 47
Posted By Matt Clara
Survey: camera straps

"Alan Browne" wrote in message

Y, N only.
==========

1) Do you have a strap on your camera(s)?

2) Do you use it...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 2nd 07, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 26
Posted By Matt Clara
D3 - new high iso samples

"cjcampbell" wrote in message
On Sep 1, 8:40 am, "Toby" wrote:
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment August 31st 07, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 8
Posted By Matt Clara
Mamiya RB67 question.

"Robert" wrote in message

"Ric Trexell" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 31st 07, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 22
Posted By Matt Clara
Lens Caps

"Just Shoot Me" wrote in message
One thing I have always disliked about my Canon P&S was the lens cap.
Very cheap and would always...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 31st 07, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 28
Posted By Matt Clara
Nikon-Non US Warranty-So?

"Jürgen Exner" wrote in message
Alan Calan wrote:
How much does it matter about USA Warranties?

To whom?

Are these cameras...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 29th 07, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By Matt Clara
Lunar eclipse to shoot around 3am EST

"Troy Piggins" wrote in message
* Matt Clara is quoted & my replies are inline below :
"Troy Piggins" ...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 29th 07, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By Matt Clara
Lunar eclipse to shoot around 3am EST

"Troy Piggins" wrote in message
["Followup-To:" header set to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems.]
* RichA is quoted & my replies are...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 29th 07, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 15
Posted By Matt Clara
live Preview

"Moonstarer" wrote in message
I wonder why people are upset over Canon's Live Preview feature in
their 40D and 20Da? If you don't...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 28th 07, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 17
Posted By Matt Clara
Before taking the picture.. hmm

"Just Shoot Me" wrote in message
I am a total newbie to manual settings but I try.

right now I am thinking that I should first...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 25th 07, 10:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 39
Posted By Matt Clara
Canon's gaping system holes STILL exist

"Matt Clara" wrote in message
"David J. Littleboy" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 25th 07, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 26
Posted By Matt Clara
Nikon FF blast - good news!

"David J. Littleboy" wrote in message

"Matt Clara" wrote:
"David J. Littleboy" ...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 25th 07, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 26
Posted By Matt Clara
Nikon FF blast - good news!

Really, saying "sticks out like a hernia" is crudity to you? Your sour
bashing of Nikon is much more crude than anything I've ever said online.

--
www.mattclara.com
"David J. Littleboy"...

"frederick" wrote in message
David J. Littleboy wrote:
"frederick" wrote:

snip

The D3 is out of my price range, but...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 24th 07, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo
Replies: 117
Posted By Matt Clara
21MP 1Ds Mark III Announced

David J. Littleboy wrote:
"frederick" wrote:

snip

The D3 is out of my price range, but...
Forum: Digital Photography August 24th 07, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo
Replies: 164
Posted By Matt Clara
21MP 1Ds Mark III Announced

"David J. Littleboy" wrote in message

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 24th 07, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo
Replies: 117
Posted By Matt Clara
21MP 1Ds Mark III Announced

"David J. Littleboy" wrote in message

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 24th 07, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 26
Posted By Matt Clara
Nikon FF blast - good news!

"David J. Littleboy" wrote in message

"Alan Browne" wrote:

As most of you know...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 24th 07, 12:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 41
Posted By Matt Clara
Nikon blast - good news!

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
Alan Browne wrote:

As you all know by now, Nikon have hit one out of the park by...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 21st 07, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 39
Posted By Matt Clara
Canon's gaping system holes STILL exist

"David J. Littleboy" wrote in message

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 20th 07, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 53
Posted By Matt Clara
Circular Polarizer/UV Filter Question

"John" wrote in message