Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 14th 07, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave
camera shops in France

On May 13, 4:54 pm, "Gazz" wrote:
lost out on a few teleconverters on fleabay, and now don't have enough time
to get one before we go to europe for upto 6 months,

So i'm going to...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 3rd 07, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 14
Posted By Dave
Avoiding "buyer's remorse" in choice of 5D lenses

On Apr 2, 11:47 am, "jimphotog via PhotoKB.com" u32103@uwe wrote:
I guess I'd be considered an advanced hobbyist. I put my Canon EOS Elan IIe
on the shelf two years ago with purchase of my...
Forum: Digital Photography March 29th 07, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave
Cannon Vs. Casio

On Mar 27, 6:05 pm, rl wrote:
I have a Cannon S400 and a Casio Exilim EX-S770, both of which I have
used on trips. I have shot them both under fairly oidentical
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 29th 07, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Dave
RAW-Friendly Picasa Replacements?

On Mar 28, 9:30 pm, wrote:
Greetings,

I shoot RAW from my Nikon D50 and it's often desirable to weed through
a large number of images, keeping ones with the best...
Forum: Digital Photography March 29th 07, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital

On Mar 28, 9:30 pm, wrote:
Greetings,

I shoot RAW from my Nikon D50 and it's often desirable to weed through
a large number of images, keeping ones with the best...
Forum: Digital Photography March 24th 07, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 51
Posted By Dave
Third bag on planes

On Mar 22, 4:14 pm, Cynicor wrote:
I was stopped at the security gate at SFO this morning and told that I
had to check my camera bag. I explained that they were...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 24th 07, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Posted By Dave
flash unit for Canon Rebel

On Mar 23, 6:02 am, Wolfgang Weisselberg
wrote:
Dave wrote:
Does the Sigma support the E-TTL II standard utilized by the 30D?

Any...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 22nd 07, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Posted By Dave
flash unit for Canon Rebel

On Mar 21, 10:17 am, Bill Funk wrote:
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:49:17 -0500, "Jim and Terri Bomier"

wrote:
Any recommendation for an external flash unit...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 11th 06, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave
Downloadable Canon speedlite 430EX manual?

Gisle Hannemyr wrote:
"-" writes:
I don't understand why the camera's (EOS-350D) shutter time becomes
long even when I have the flash attached and turned on. So up...
Forum: Digital Photography December 6th 06, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Dave
Digital Rebel Disappointment

Kinon O'Cann wrote:
wrote in message
This is the last time I'll post about my absolute underwhelm-ment...
Forum: Digital Photography December 1st 06, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Dave
Equipment Suggestions for a Year Backpacking around the World

JC Dill wrote:
On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:20:21 -0800, Ken Lucke
wrote:

Does your ISP have shell accounts? If so, arrange for one. Or do you
have a dedicated website...
Forum: Digital Photography November 21st 06, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 58
Posted By Dave
Are today's photographers less of a photo craftsman...

Martin Sørensen wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
Dave wrote:
One has to wonder what Ansel Adams or Dorothea Lange for
example, would have done with their negatives if they had today's...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12