Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bm
Forum: Digital Photography September 14th 11, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By bm
Non Digital Cameras-How to dispose them?

I have 3 excellent non digital cameras and I know there is no demand for
them but the thought of disposing them in the waste bin does not seem right.
Is there anyone who would want them ?
Blair
Forum: Digital Photography August 12th 09, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By bm
Selecting sizes of images onto !0 X 5 sheet

"Bob Williams" wrote in message
bm wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography August 11th 09, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

bm wrote:
"Bob Williams" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography August 10th 09, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By bm
Selecting sizes of images onto !0 X 5 sheet

"Bob Williams" wrote in message
bm wrote:
In the past I have carried out my own printing but I am now thinking of
Forum: Digital Photography August 10th 09, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By bm
Selecting sizes of images onto !0 X 5 sheet

In the past I have carried out my own printing but I am now thinking of
selecting one of the professional firms to do this,
In the past I have printed all my photographs on an A4 sheet varying the...
Forum: Digital Photography December 16th 08, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By bm
rEFURBISHED fUJI CAMERAS- qUERY

"Mark Thomas" wrote in message
bm wrote:
"bm" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography December 16th 08, 09:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By bm
rEFURBISHED fUJI CAMERAS- qUERY

"bm" wrote in message

"Marty Fremen" wrote in message
"bm"...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras December 16th 08, 09:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 3
Posted By bm
Replacement for lost Fujifilm F11. F60fd or F100fd?

"zeno333" wrote in message
In article , J. Clarke
wrote:

bm...
Forum: Digital Photography December 10th 08, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By bm
rEFURBISHED fUJI CAMERAS- qUERY

"Marty Fremen" wrote in message
"bm" wrote:

Has anyone experience of Fuji Refurbished cameras?
It seems a...
Forum: Digital Photography December 8th 08, 10:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By bm
rEFURBISHED fUJI CAMERAS- qUERY

Has anyone experience of Fuji Refurbished cameras?
It seems a good buy and I am tempted
Blair
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras November 22nd 08, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 3
Posted By bm
Replacement for lost Fujifilm F11. F60fd or F100fd?

I wish to replace my F11 which I lost and have reached the conclusion that
either the F60 or the F100 would be suitable replacements
Any views would be most welcome
Blair
Forum: Digital Photography November 22nd 08, 08:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By bm
XD ior SD

"bm" wrote in message
I can choose either XD or SD memory cards for my camera
What are the advantages of one type over the other?
Forum: Digital Photography November 21st 08, 09:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By bm
XD ior SD

I can choose either XD or SD memory cards for my camera
What are the advantages of one type over the other?
Blair
Forum: Digital Photography November 1st 08, 09:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By bm
Fujifilm Finepix F60fd

Anyone had experience with this camera ? I lost my Finepix F11 on holiday
and was thinking of replacing it with the F60
Blair
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14