Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ShootAndSpin
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment January 8th 07, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By ShootAndSpin
Needing help with Rebel and strobes

I recently borrowed a Canon Rebel EOS because a client I'm shooting for
prefers that I shoot digitally. (Please keep in mind that I've only
shot digitally once. I'm more used to shooting MF or LF...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment December 21st 06, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By ShootAndSpin
AlienBees strobes

I was wondering if anyone on this forum has used strobes from Alien
Bees. I'd really appreciate some feedback about them. I'm in the market
for a couple 320 watt second monolights, but wasn't sure if...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 14th 06, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 13
Posted By ShootAndSpin
Digital newbie looking for camera

Paul Furman wrote:
Scott W wrote:
ShootAndSpin wrote:

...really clean, crisp images with the ability to treat contrast as
film would. (The only reason I bring that up is because...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 14th 06, 06:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 13
Posted By ShootAndSpin
Digital newbie looking for camera

Alan Browne wrote:

What contrast issues, specifically?

Nikon D200, Canon 5D, Pentax K100D.

Sony: wait and see what they do to follow up on the A100.

Olympus: very good but future...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 13th 06, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 13
Posted By ShootAndSpin
Digital newbie looking for camera

I'm in the process of attempting to switch from medium format
photography to digital. Can anyone out there recommend a really good
digital SLR between $800 and $1400?

I'm used to cameras such as...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5