Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: otter
Forum: Digital Photography August 10th 11, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By otter
The most awesome strap in the universe . . .

On Aug 9 2011 8:37 AM, Pete Stavrakoglou wrote:

"Savageduck" wrote in message

Also when using a fat...
Forum: Digital Photography August 6th 11, 10:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By otter
The most awesome strap in the universe . . .

On Aug 6 2011 12:34 AM, Eric Miller wrote:

These things have probably been around awhile, but I've just found them.
It works on my 5D perfect and even on my Olympus E-P2 pretty well. Does
Forum: Digital Photography July 13th 11, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By otter
Corrupted Memory Card

On Jul 13 2011 5:53 AM, Alan Lichtenstein wrote:

Apparently the card was defective and corrupted out of the package,
which I discovered when I attempted to delete a bad shot, after having...
Forum: Digital Photography July 13th 11, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By otter
60s Flashback

On Jul 6 2011 9:27 PM, Dudley Hanks wrote:

Life the way Lennon imagined ...

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/images/FlashbackSmall.jpg (fast loading)

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4