Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rick Sciacca
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 06, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By Rick Sciacca
Multiply Resizing

On 12/22/06 4:38 PM, "MyVeryOwnSelf" wrote:

I would rather take big photo files and resize them, just wondering if
there is a program that resizes photos in quantity rather...
Forum: Digital Photography December 16th 06, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Rick Sciacca
Travel photographer - asking for a favor

Beautiful pix, I liked that people shots best, though Antarctica was cool
too.
-- Rick
http://fixupix.tripod.com/
http://www.backprint.com/cnypix

On 12/16/06 5:34 AM, "T.Heslenfeld"...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 16th 06, 05:15 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 30
Posted By Rick Sciacca
New Foto Tip column by Mark Alberhasky

On 12/16/06 1:36 AM, "Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote:

Many sites have moved away from this, to a greater or lesser extent,
such as:
http://www.theage.com.au/
and
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras December 16th 06, 05:15 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 32
Posted By Rick Sciacca
New Foto Tip column by Mark Alberhasky

On 12/16/06 1:36 AM, "Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote:

Many sites have moved away from this, to a greater or lesser extent,
such as:
http://www.theage.com.au/
and
Forum: Digital Photography December 16th 06, 05:15 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 32
Posted By Rick Sciacca
New Foto Tip column by Mark Alberhasky

On 12/16/06 1:36 AM, "Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote:

Many sites have moved away from this, to a greater or lesser extent,
such as:
http://www.theage.com.au/
and
Forum: Digital Photography December 15th 06, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Rick Sciacca
HAVE YOU BEEN NAUGHTY OR NICE?

On 12/15/06 12:39 AM, "Arnor Baldvinsson" wrote:

Hi,

Mr. Divs knows that it's never too late to try to influence Santa:
Forum: Digital Photography December 15th 06, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 6
Posted By Rick Sciacca
Photoshop CS3 Beta available for download

It won't be posted until tomorrow, December 15, and unlike the public beta
of Lightroom, it requires a valid CS2 serial number. That serial number is
used to get a beta CS3 license for the installer...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras December 15th 06, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 6
Posted By Rick Sciacca
Photoshop CS3 Beta available for download

It won't be posted until tomorrow, December 15, and unlike the public beta
of Lightroom, it requires a valid CS2 serial number. That serial number is
used to get a beta CS3 license for the installer...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 15th 06, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 6
Posted By Rick Sciacca
Photoshop CS3 Beta available for download

It won't be posted until tomorrow, December 15, and unlike the public beta
of Lightroom, it requires a valid CS2 serial number. That serial number is
used to get a beta CS3 license for the installer...
Forum: Digital Photography December 14th 06, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
tag
Posted By Rick Sciacca
tag

You're it!

On 12/14/06 5:00 AM, "?!~#$%^&*_+|}{"

--------------
Forum: Digital Photography December 8th 06, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 186
Posted By Rick Sciacca
Death knell for DSLR?

On 12/8/06 11:27 AM, "Tony Belding" wrote:
My theory. . . In the long run, it's the DSLR that's going to disappear.

I think the DSLR will eventually be replaced by a new...
Forum: Digital Photography December 8th 06, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Rick Sciacca
B&H, Why All The SPAM???

On 12/8/06 11:22 AM, "Paul Allen" wrote:

If you give a man a fish he eats for a day. But if you teach a man to
fish...

A better answer to Rick's question...
Forum: Digital Photography December 8th 06, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Rick Sciacca
B&H, Why All The SPAM???

On 12/8/06 6:19 AM, "Joseph Meehan" wrote:

Frankly I believe that each e-mail item should be charged to the sender
at a rate of maybe ¼¢ for each recipient. That...
Forum: Digital Photography December 8th 06, 08:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Rick Sciacca
B&H, Why All The SPAM???

On 12/7/06 8:15 PM, "dwight" wrote:

"(PeteCresswell)" wrote in message
Per Rita ? Berkowitz:
Forum: Digital Photography December 7th 06, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Rick Sciacca
Fairy Tales

On 12/4/06 2:39 PM, "Bill K" wrote:

Roy G wrote:
"Anthony Pulsar" wrote in message
See how this 31 year old...
Forum: Digital Photography November 24th 06, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By Rick Sciacca
hello i want to join this group

On 11/23/06 3:43 PM, "mogh baba" mogh baba wrote:

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 02:56:07 GMT, Rick Sciacca
wrote:

Are you really offering a PS3 for 40 bucks? I'll buy one...
Forum: Digital Photography November 24th 06, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Rick Sciacca
Turn $6 into a prison sentence

I checked the emails on another posting and 4 out of 5 of the emails were no
longer valid. Things that make you go, Hmmm.
-- Rick
http://fixupix.tripod.com/
http://www.backprint.com/cnypix

On...
Forum: Digital Photography November 20th 06, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Rick Sciacca
12 Tips For Better Photography

On 11/20/06 9:16 AM, "Stewy" wrote:

If it costs money to subscribe the bonuses aren't free.

Oh! right, this is a money-making scam

It doesn't cost money to...
Forum: Digital Photography November 20th 06, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Rick Sciacca
Shooting In Snow

On 11/19/06 10:47 PM, "JohnR66" wrote:
Use mirror lock-up or you may cause an avalanche : )
John

Once again, it depends on how much snow. :-)
--...
Forum: Digital Photography November 19th 06, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Rick Sciacca
dfsd

On 11/18/06 8:12 PM, in article
, "Abhay"
wrote:

dfgd ghggj jhgh jfjgmg

English please?
Forum: Digital Photography November 19th 06, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By Rick Sciacca
hello i want to join this group

Welcome. I hope you're not put off by the folks who are ribbing you.
It's like a fraternity initiation.

Actually, I've found this to be a great source of info.

--...
Forum: Digital Photography November 19th 06, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By Rick Sciacca
hello i want to join this group

On 11/18/06 3:30 PM, in article
, "Mike Fields"
spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@comcastDOTnet wrote:

"Ron Hunter" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography November 19th 06, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By Rick Sciacca
hello i want to join this group

On 11/18/06 3:31 PM, in article
, "Annika1980"
wrote:

minnesøtti wrote:
wrote:
hello
Forum: Digital Photography November 18th 06, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By Rick Sciacca
hello i want to join this group

On 11/18/06 8:30 AM, in article
, "minnesøtti"
wrote:

Welcome to our group, Satya. We hope you enjoy here. The...
Forum: Digital Photography November 18th 06, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 30
Posted By Rick Sciacca
Help Me I Am Stupid

I so badly need their software.

It's evidently not confined to law enforcement - the Montecito in Las
Vegas has it too.

It's at Smallville High too.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26