Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jaj001
Forum: Digital Photography February 27th 11, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By jaj001
Watermarks - copyright, year

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 23:39:13 +0000, Peter Chant
wrote:

Chaps,

if I add a copyright watermark to an image do I use the year I took the
photo or the year I did the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 25th 11, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 26
Posted By jaj001
Quake-proof Nikon

All of the below descriptions depend on a factor referred to as
liquifaction where the ground is vibrated at just the correct
frequency it turns to near quick sand.

Congrats on survival of both.

jaj
Forum: Digital Photography January 7th 11, 10:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By jaj001
Unwritten law about APS kit lenses

I am not certain it is the same on the entire planet, but here in the
states, Canon, Nikon and a few others have the same price down to a
few pennies/cents.
Ones store will be $1395.97 and across the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 12th 10, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 2
Posted By jaj001
Which Camera?

I am looking for a Canon (D60 or T2i) with an external memory (wired
ok) I can use for shooting both movies and stills.

Big Question. I have seen wired PDA like devices that send to a
laptop...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4