Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: J. B. Dalton
Forum: Digital Photography March 7th 07, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By J. B. Dalton
Sony announces H7 and H9 cameras

Stephen Henning wrote in
:

Then why did you say:
I would never want in camera post processing myself.

It is...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras March 7th 07, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By J. B. Dalton
Sony announces H7 and H9 cameras

Stephen Henning wrote in
:

Then why did you say:
I would never want in camera post processing myself.

It is...
Forum: Digital Photography February 28th 07, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By J. B. Dalton
Sony Cybershot DSC-R1 Replacement?

Watcher dev/null wrote in news:45e45eca$0$27979$88260bb3
@news.teranews.com:

wrote:
Does anyone know if a new version of this camera is on the horizon?

The Alpha...
Forum: Digital Photography September 20th 06, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By J. B. Dalton
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1

wrote in
:

Bill Crocker wrote:
Sony's Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Digital Camera looks like a good alternative
to digital...
Forum: Digital Photography August 13th 06, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By J. B. Dalton
Going backwards, DSLR to Fixed Lens.

For quite a few years, I stayed with the Sony DSC-D770 and its pro twin,
the DKC-FP3. I refused to upgrade because the cameras were not the limit
on what I wanted to do. My skill was. Most of my...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5