Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.75 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chris[_3_]
Forum: Digital Photography April 1st 08, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Chris[_3_]
B&W photos...over exposed

On Mar 31, 6:28 pm, "Malcolm Smith"
wrote:
Chris

1 the light you are using will be very contrasty - try using a second light
on the oposite side to the main...
Forum: Digital Photography March 31st 08, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Chris[_3_]
B&W photos...over exposed

On Mar 31, 2:53 pm, "Michael J. Astrauskas"
wrote:
Chris wrote:
And thanks for answering a neophytes questions! Not sure what kind of
my camera uses--and yes, that's...
Forum: Digital Photography March 31st 08, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Chris[_3_]
B&W photos...over exposed

On Mar 31, 12:44 pm, "Michael J. Astrauskas"
wrote:
Chris wrote:
Greeting group!

I had recently posted about a diy background cloth, which I got a
black...
Forum: Digital Photography March 31st 08, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Chris[_3_]
B&W photos...over exposed

On Mar 31, 11:38 am, "TConway" wrote:
"Chris" wrote in message

Forum: Digital Photography March 31st 08, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Chris[_3_]
B&W photos...over exposed

Greeting group!

I had recently posted about a diy background cloth, which I got a
black cloth--looks great and looking forward to more pics. Well, we're
using B&W film for all our exposures (for a...
Forum: Digital Photography March 23rd 08, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Chris[_3_]
background question

On Mar 22, 6:24 pm, C J Campbell
On 2008-03-21 05:24:52 -0700, Chris said:

Good morning,

I am trying to put...
Forum: Digital Photography March 21st 08, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Chris[_3_]
background question

On Mar 21, 9:12 am, "Granny" wrote:
"Chris" wrote in message

Forum: Digital Photography March 21st 08, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Chris[_3_]
background question

Good morning,

I am trying to put together a background for portrait shots. I've seen
some diy articles and am going to use some pvc pipe to put together a
7x7 structure. My question is that fabric...
Forum: Digital Photography March 19th 08, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Chris[_3_]
Flash recommendations for Canon Digital Rebel

On Mar 19, 12:39 pm, "Dudley Hanks" wrote:
"Chris" wrote in message

Forum: Digital Photography March 19th 08, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Chris[_3_]
Flash recommendations for Canon Digital Rebel

On Mar 19, 5:48 am, Shawn Hirn wrote:
In article
,

Chris wrote:
I'm...
Forum: Digital Photography March 19th 08, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Chris[_3_]
Flash recommendations for Canon Digital Rebel

I'm a student majoring in Photography and am looking to buy a flash
for my Canon digital Rebel. Can someone give me some recommendations?
Would like to be able to use if off camera (without paying...
Forum: Digital Photography January 3rd 08, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Chris[_3_]
Software help

On Jan 3, 3:11 pm, ray wrote:
On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 05:19:38 -0800, Chris wrote:
hello group,

I'm searching for a tool that will help me edit images (change
Forum: Digital Photography January 3rd 08, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Chris[_3_]
Software help

hello group,

I'm searching for a tool that will help me edit images (change
resolution/size) en masse to post on the web. Any suggestions?
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13