Showing results 1 to 25 of 122
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Yoshi
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 18th 07, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 68
Posted By Yoshi
Wishing To Go DSLR

"Don Wiss" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 07:11:57 -0400, "Yoshi" wrote:

I gather you do...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 18th 07, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 68
Posted By Yoshi
Wishing To Go DSLR

"Don Wiss" wrote in message

Your 8400 is brain dead.

A moronic generalization. I suspect the poster is "brain dead" The...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 13th 07, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 16
Posted By Yoshi
IR: WELCOME TO MY WORLD !

wrote in message
On Aug 13, 4:22 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
WHO RULES?

You are...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 11th 07, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By Yoshi
problem with my Canon SLR

"harold" wrote in message
Since a few days a have a serious problem with my SLR (Canon EOS 300
with a...
Forum: Digital Photography August 11th 07, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Yoshi
Milenko Kindl Cvrcko fefj0jrijijojfjflasjkjs

"I. Dunjic" wrote in message
Milenko Kindl Cvrcko

OFF TOPIC NEWS CLIPPING

This is off-topic for every one...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 29th 07, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 23
Posted By Yoshi
Sensor Cleaning - when the other shoe drops

wrote in message
The bane of digital photography (in my perception) is dust/dirt on the
sensor.

Guys, you are...
Forum: Digital Photography July 28th 07, 10:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 29
Posted By Yoshi
Lens Cap needs repair!!! Oly 5060

"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message
Simple problem but not sure how to tackle it.
The lens cap had a felt rim just inside so it sat on the...
Forum: Digital Photography July 18th 07, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Yoshi
* * * Hot Deals On eBooks * * *

wrote in message

Multiple categories including literature, business, home & garden,
computers & internet,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 14th 07, 10:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 230
Posted By Yoshi
Nikon maintains DSLR lead over Canon

"BaumBadier" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 14:44:51 +1200, frederick wrote:

Dave Cohen...
Forum: Digital Photography July 14th 07, 10:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 173
Posted By Yoshi
Nikon maintains DSLR lead over Canon

"BaumBadier" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 14:44:51 +1200, frederick wrote:

Dave Cohen...
Forum: Digital Photography July 12th 07, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Yoshi
Canon EOS 5D - successor this year?

"Donald Specker" wrote in message
Having opted to wait to buy a digital SLR, I'm now wondering if there will
be a successor to...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 12th 07, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 136
Posted By Yoshi
People who put expensive lenses on "lesser" cameras

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message

Some people have
upwards of $20k in glass and find it mind numbingly stupid to hold onto...
Forum: Digital Photography July 12th 07, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Yoshi
DSLR QUANDRY 3 in my price range

"Roger" wrote in message

"Kinon O'Cann" wrote in message

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 9th 07, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 10
Posted By Yoshi
Nikon lens turns to gold!

"Frank Arthur" wrote in message
I notice the number of bids. Zero.

"RichA" wrote in message
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 8th 07, 10:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 5
Posted By Yoshi
Tech Question

"jloo" wrote in message ...
Hello,
Is it wise to clean the sensor in a Pentax istDS digital camera.
The manual say's send it in or use mirror up...
Forum: Digital Photography July 7th 07, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Yoshi
Olympus E500 - How to show date on photos

wrote in message
Can I take pictures with date showing on them with Olympus E500 SLR
camera?

I can't find...
Forum: Digital Photography June 30th 07, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Yoshi
Digital cameras with face recognition technology

wrote in message
hello all

i am considering buying a digital camera

i was searching for sites which allow...
Forum: Digital Photography June 19th 07, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Yoshi
I can not join....

"Chintu" wrote in message
Hello Dear Friends,
I can't join Download softwar group becoz i don't...
Forum: Digital Photography June 13th 07, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 122
Posted By Yoshi
Leica lens on Panasonic subcompact - any good?

"Sammy" wrote in message
On 12 Jun 2007, Yoshi wrote:

You are clueless. There are no "Nikkormat lenses" ...
Forum: Digital Photography June 12th 07, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 122
Posted By Yoshi
Leica lens on Panasonic subcompact - any good?

You are clueless. There are no "Nikkormat lenses" At the time the
Nikkormats were produced, Nikon marketed Nikkor lenses for them. The Series
E lenses marketed as "Nikon" weren't rebranded, and...
Forum: Digital Photography May 18th 07, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Yoshi
Any ideas on how I can make money taking photos?

"wagwheel" wrote in message
Any ideas on how I can make money taking photos?

Encyclopedia of camera...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 11th 07, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 9
Posted By Yoshi
A Long Time Ago Spiretone Had ...

"William Graham" wrote in message

snip

First off, I could tell whether a strange lens was a Nikon mount or not

Can't...
Forum: Digital Photography May 4th 07, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By Yoshi
Why PSing isn't evil?

"R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah" wrote in message
I'm wondering why touching isn't considered evil among...
Forum: Digital Photography April 29th 07, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Yoshi
Now this is serious

"Gordon MacPherson" wrote in message
http://n.foto.radikal.ru/0701/72adff879b42.jpg

More "nuts" than...
Forum: Digital Photography April 29th 07, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 63
Posted By Yoshi
Help me pick out a lens for the Nikon D80

"David J Taylor"
wrote in message ...

In the long run, you will probably spend that...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 122