Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: iamcanadian
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 3rd 06, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 12
Posted By iamcanadian
Help scanning negatives, please!

Sorry, I can't afford anything right now. Christmas and all...Thanks
for the offer anyway!
Alan Browne wrote:
iamcanadian wrote:
I have an Epson 3490 scanner.(3200x6400- 48 bit) I realize it is...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 2nd 06, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 11
Posted By iamcanadian
I was just looking at a photo....

Ha ha very funny...:)
William Graham wrote:
"Al Denelsbeck" wrote in message
"iamcanadian"...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 2nd 06, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 11
Posted By iamcanadian
I was just looking at a photo....

.... of a sunset and I thought, " Oh, they probably just inserted the
sunset in their imaging program." Now, while I realize that I did some
things in the darkroom that were not real; like putting...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 1st 06, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 12
Posted By iamcanadian
Help scanning negatives, please!

I have an Epson 3490 scanner.(3200x6400- 48 bit) I realize it is not a
dedicated film scanner. However, how can I adjust the settings so that
I could get a decent 8x10, or am I dreaming? (I can't...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 28th 06, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 15
Posted By iamcanadian
Shipping to Canada

It seems that UPS is not consistent with their fees. If I was to order
from B&H, does one have a choice in how it is shipped?
James Robinson wrote:
Alan Browne ...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 27th 06, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 15
Posted By iamcanadian
Shipping to Canada

I am interested in purchasing some camera equipment from either B&H or
Keh. Has anyone had experience with this? Does it matter whether it is
new or used? (As far as fees or customs goes.)
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 23rd 06, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By iamcanadian
Best current 35mm film

Thanks for the advice Michael, I appreciate it. I think I will do the
cd route and then i can get the pro lab to do the shots I really want.
I have never tried Velvia, I was always a Kodak 25...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 21st 06, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By iamcanadian
Best current 35mm film

I always shot in Kodak 25 or 64 in the past. I know that 25 is gone
now. I have a Epson 3490 scanner that has served well for photos and
copying. The negatives are another story. Guess I should find...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 21st 06, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By iamcanadian
Best current 35mm film

I am going back to my slr film camera after a few years of digtial
point and shoot. I have purchased some print film; Kodak uc 100 and
400. (I see several recommendations but they are old postings.)...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 20th 06, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By iamcanadian
Canon flash

I need a new flash for my Canon T70. I am having trouble getting the
Canon one (277T). Which others could I use? Thanks!
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10