FAO 'android' by David B.[_2_]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK1o6ixoe_I Alfred Hitchcock’s 1959 spy thriller North by Northwest added all sorts of suspenseful sequences to the cinema...
Today 04:23 PM
by David B.[_2_] Go to last post
4 5 Digital Photography
Google Clips - End of the photographer as we know it? by occam[_2_]
Here is an interesting article which says: "Google and its AI research team really do think that photography is about deciding what makes a good picture and...
Today 04:23 PM
by android Go to last post
2 3 Digital Photography
Super Bokeh with Yongnuo! by android
"Maximum aperture F1.8,bokeh effect is easily achieved ,which brings you more fun during photographing." Via CR:...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 04:19 PM
by android Go to last post
39 71 Digital Photography
Rear Window 500/8 Mirror by android
Snap with the new to me Soligor 500/8 Mirror lense mounted on the 1D2 through a dirty rear window... Note the ring bokeh. Handheld at high...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 04:10 PM
Maybe OT Tesla by PeterN[_6_]
Just out of curiosity I went to a Tesla store. Great car, with a lot of safety features. As per a question I raised here, I planned a mock trip around the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 03:09 PM
by -hh Go to last post
339 2,773 Digital Photography
Put your Canon Glass to Use With Your iPhone! by android
http://www.canonrumors.com/well-heres-another-mirrorless-option-for-your-canon-glass/ -- teleportation kills
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 02:36 PM
Rear back-up cameras mandated in new cars by android
On 2018-05-21 09:22:13 +0000, Whisky-dave said: On Thursday, 17 May 2018 15:30:50 UTC+1, nospam wrote: In article...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 02:32 PM
New Fuji. Very well-specked for the price! by newshound
On 24/05/2018 06:29, RichA wrote: https://www.dpreview.com/news/3226043607/fujifilm-x-t100-offers-large-evf-and-phase-detect-af-for-600 The only...
New Fuji. Very well-specked for the price! by Alfred Molon[_4_]
In article , RichA says... ...
Today 05:23 AM
by android Go to last post
2 10 Digital Photography
Fingers must feel great, manually focusing on a CINE lens! by Eric Stevens
On Thu, 24 May 2018 16:52:31 -0700 (PDT), RichA wrote: A long time ago, I had a Gitzo, like a Studex. It had rubberized round...