Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 2.56 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jer
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 12th 09, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 350
Posted By Jer
I hate environmentalists

Chris Malcolm wrote:
In rec.photo.digital.slr-systems Jer wrote:
Twibil wrote:
On Apr 10, 2:58 pm, Alan Browne
I don't know what...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 12th 09, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 350
Posted By Jer
I hate environmentalists

Bob Larter wrote:
Jer wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:
Jer wrote:

Besides, the exhaust from mountain bikes is quite different from
that of horses, and a horse fart disturbs the...
Forum: Digital Photography April 11th 09, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 116
Posted By Jer
Another Camera Seized

jls wrote:
On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 09:59:27 +0100, Chris H
wrote:

They now say there were no CCTV cameras in the vicinity. Hard to believe, in
the centre of London,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 11th 09, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 350
Posted By Jer
I hate environmentalists

John A. wrote:

There have been countless examples given as being "impossible" to have
come about without a divine hand. The eye is one, but it has been
shown how one can progress through...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 11th 09, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 350
Posted By Jer
I hate environmentalists

Twibil wrote:
On Apr 10, 2:58 pm, Alan Browne
I don't know what the highest altitude
that people dwell at, but I don't believe it to be over about 10,000...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 11th 09, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 350
Posted By Jer
I hate environmentalists

Alan Browne wrote:
Jer wrote:

Besides, the exhaust from mountain bikes is quite different from that
of horses, and a horse fart disturbs the neighborhood a lot less.

Not sure about...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 10th 09, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 350
Posted By Jer
I hate environmentalists

Father Guido Sarducci wrote:
In message ,
Jer said:

Father Guido Sarducci wrote:
In message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 10th 09, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 350
Posted By Jer
I hate environmentalists

Father Guido Sarducci wrote:
In message ,
Jer said:

Rich wrote:
These people are the kind who want...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 9th 09, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 350
Posted By Jer
I hate environmentalists

Atheist Chaplain wrote:
"Jer" wrote in message
Rich wrote:
These people are the kind who want nature...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 9th 09, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 350
Posted By Jer
I hate environmentalists

Rich wrote:
These people are the kind who want nature reserved only for their kind,
the hemp-sandal wearing KOOKS who like to protest G20 meetings. It
reminds me of the YUPPIE, latte-sipping...
Forum: Digital Photography April 8th 09, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 116
Posted By Jer
Another Camera Seized

J. Clarke wrote:
Dudley Hanks wrote:
"HEMI-Powered" wrote in message
Dudley Hanks added these comments in the current...
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 09, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 116
Posted By Jer
Another Camera Seized

Dudley Hanks wrote:
Edmonton Journal
(2009-04-06)
News
Journalist's camera seized by police
Vancouver police shot a man Sunday -- and seized a newspaper photographer's
camera
as he...
Forum: Digital Photography February 14th 09, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Jer
Public Photography. BBC "Law in Action"

Rich wrote:
wrote in
:

Problems faced by UK photographers were discussed in the BBC's "Law...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 8th 09, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By Jer
Harley Davisdon Changing Names

Neil Harrington wrote:

And are they PERMANENT virgins, or do they suffer the conventional loss of
that status when used? (This is something I've always wondered about that
72-virgin...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 7th 09, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Jer
Traveling with a camera

mcescher wrote:
I was just wondering about air travel with a digital camera. I have a
Nikon D70s (Compact Flash), and a Canon p&s (SD). Do I need to pull
my cards and/or cameras out before...
Forum: Digital Photography October 16th 08, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Jer
Airport screeners and my camera

J. Clarke wrote:
nospam wrote:
In article , J. Clarke
wrote:

So according to you it's perfectly all right to carry...
Forum: Digital Photography October 14th 08, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Jer
Airport screeners and my camera

wrote:
Hi group,

I have not flown since July 2001, and I'm a little apprehensive about
traveling with my camera to the US. Back then I had a film camera and
I knew...
Forum: Digital Photography July 9th 08, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Jer
Need camera to photograph white boards and electronic circuits

raymond wrote:
I need to procure a digital camera to use for our work, the main
subjects will be white boards photographed after technical meetings
and a suite of electronics that we are...
Forum: Digital Photography July 8th 08, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Jer
What are my rights to old photos?

Matti Vuori wrote:
"none" wrote in news:Uaeck.166$0V1.104@trndny01:
I'm
sorry), do I have any rights as the original holder of these images?

a) Depends on where you live...
Forum: Digital Photography June 24th 08, 11:11 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Jer
upsizing a cell phone photo?

Chris Pisarra wrote:

"Tony B" wrote in message
stuseven wrote:

well, I went looking... I usually dont...
Forum: Digital Photography June 24th 08, 04:43 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Jer
upsizing a cell phone photo?

Ron Hunter wrote:
Jer wrote:
Chris Pisarra wrote:
Help!

The bad part about being even marginally capable with a camera
and computer is that my friends think I'm a...
Forum: Digital Photography June 24th 08, 01:41 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Jer
upsizing a cell phone photo?

Chris Pisarra wrote:
Help!

The bad part about being even marginally capable with a camera
and computer is that my friends think I'm a wizard--which I most
certainly am not.
Forum: Digital Photography May 7th 08, 11:23 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Jer
Is this a real picture or CGI?

Doc wrote:
Looks to me either like CGI or extremely enhanced by CGI. Seems to
have a sort of "plasic" patina to it. Is an actual photo of a pristine
new car not good enough anymore?

Forum: Digital Photography May 1st 08, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Jer
Epson printer

ray wrote:

Gotta love Linux. No stinking drivers needed - plug the camera in and read
the data. It's simply a mass storage device, for God's sake!

Are you bragging or complaining?

--
Forum: Digital Photography April 29th 08, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4

MikeM wrote:
I have been using my HP Photosmart 3110 since last year. Until
recently There hasn't been a problem but now it prints everything a
bit light. It works out ok if the image is a bit...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125