Google and Watermarks by Savageduck[_3_]
It looks like Google is headed to the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Modern Tall Buildings Photo Contest Winners by David B.
Modern Tall Buildings Photo Contest Winners https://www.viewbug.com/contests/modern-tall-buildings-photo-contest Comments invited! :-) -- “Men...
Smartphone disease spreading by Alfred Molon[_4_]
They are increasingly being used for everything, even applications for which you need a real camera. My car repair shop asked me if I had some good photos of...
223 1,009 Digital Photography
OT - What I was REALLY after ...... by David B.
On 16/08/2017 17:27, MC wrote: A life by any chance? MC I have a wonderful life, MC - truly! :-) Read more he- ...
Yesterday 02:47 PM
by David B. Go to last post
4 15 Digital Photography
OT: La Vuelta is on! by android
It starts as the Tour de Spania or something in...
Yesterday 01:31 PM
by android Go to last post
0 7 Digital Photography
4 secrets: How to take professional photos with your smartphone by David B.
"Smartphone cameras continue to get better year after year, which makes it easier than ever to use them for taking professional photos, from marketing shots...
Yesterday 01:11 PM
by android Go to last post
1 14 Digital Photography
OT(...or perhaps not): My Position on David B. OT Flame War Posts. by Savageduck[_3_]
To the regular r.p.d. subscribers, and those who lurk. I have reached my breaking point with regard to the intrusive, OT, polluting, cross posts into r.p.d.....
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 10:47 AM
by David B. Go to last post