Snap with the new to me Soligor 500/8 Mirror lense mounted on the 1D2 through a dirty rear window... Note the ring bokeh. Handheld at high...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 03:03 PM
Put your Canon Glass to Use With Your iPhone! by android
http://www.canonrumors.com/well-heres-another-mirrorless-option-for-your-canon-glass/ -- teleportation kills
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 02:27 PM
Rear back-up cameras mandated in new cars by android
On 2018-05-21 09:22:13 +0000, Whisky-dave said: On Thursday, 17 May 2018 15:30:50 UTC+1, nospam wrote: In article...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 01:15 PM
by android Go to last post
28 42 Digital Photography
Maybe OT Tesla by PeterN[_6_]
Just out of curiosity I went to a Tesla store. Great car, with a lot of safety features. As per a question I raised here, I planned a mock trip around the...
320 2,708 Digital Photography