Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: S S
Forum: Digital Photography August 22nd 07, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By S S
Info required re batteries

Well had an old set of rechargables and they work fine. So looks like both
my other sets have just gone bust at the same time. I still think its
strange though, too much of a coincidence.

"Dave...
Forum: Digital Photography August 21st 07, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By S S
Info required re batteries

The 2 sets of 4 were charged on different chargers at the same time.
And both sets failed.

"Yes Baby" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography August 21st 07, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By S S
Info required re batteries

I have 8 AA batteries (use 4 at a time) for my digital camera.
They are Uniross rechargable 2100 mAh, Camera is a CanonA70, they have been
charged many times but only last week both sets registered...
Forum: Digital Photography July 15th 07, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By S S
question on thumbnails

Thanks for the information.

"Randy Berbaum" wrote in message

"S S" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography July 14th 07, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By S S
question on thumbnails

I downloaded a picture of a forum of a car with the number plate obscured,
it was saved in a folder as a thumbnail.
When I open the folder the thumbnail shows the number plate and is readable
yet...
Forum: Digital Photography April 9th 07, 09:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By S S
Video format

Thanks thats working.
You can tell I dont use video often. Duh!

Thank you.

"Bucky" wrote in message
On Apr 9,...
Forum: Digital Photography April 9th 07, 08:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By S S
Video format

I have a Canon `Power shot` A70

I have taken some video clips but they wont play back on PC, I am using
Windows media player.
Error message is :- `File extension not recognised` .THM format.

The...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7