Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: F. D. Lewis
Forum: Digital Photography February 17th 08, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By F. D. Lewis
New, Hoping for Newsgroup Focused on Scanning and Editing

On Feb 17, 6:03*am, Don Kirkman wrote:
I have over fifty years worth of slides, color negatives . . . I've just acquired a
reasonable scanner for my needs . . .
Can...
Forum: Digital Photography August 10th 07, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By F. D. Lewis
HELP needed with MB-E5700 for Nikon 8700

On Aug 10, 1:55 am, Terry wrote:
I thought I was a pretty smart guy, but I guess not.
I cannot figure out how the MB-E5700 attaches to the Nikon 8700.
I removed the...
Forum: Digital Photography April 4th 07, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By F. D. Lewis
Wash-Out

On Apr 4, 2:01 pm, ray wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 08:53:01 -0700, RJ wrote:
It was a bright sunny day in Arizona,
and I was out taking some scenics.

The NIKON l4...
Forum: Digital Photography August 10th 06, 10:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 44
Posted By F. D. Lewis
enhancing photos - OK or not?

the Reuters photos bring up a general topic.

suppose you've turned down saturation and sharpening in the camera. is
it then OK to use levels, saturation, and sharpening in Photoshop on
images...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4