Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gerrit 't Hart
Forum: Digital Photography December 27th 06, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
scanning colour slides

"jeremy" wrote in message

"gA" wrote in message
Is it possible to...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras December 23rd 06, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 4
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
photo sharing

"MkTm" wrote in message
wrote:
http://www.photostorage.ca

share your photos with the world, upload, ...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 22nd 06, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 83
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
NASA strips all their cameras

"Nigel Cummings" wrote in message
A simple remedy to eradicate the RichPlasticNutter virus from...
Forum: Digital Photography December 6th 06, 08:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 69
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
Why do Kodak make so crap cameras?

"Paul J Gans" wrote in message
John Turco wrote:
nick c wrote:

They went to the world's preeminent economic,...
Forum: Digital Photography November 28th 06, 09:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 69
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
Why do Kodak make so crap cameras?

"Phil Wheeler" wrote in message
NEVER ever see a report or review on them with...
Forum: Digital Photography November 23rd 06, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
Cheapest Reliable Digital .

"veritas" wrote in message

Does anyone know what the cheapest digital camera { compact , ultra , P &
S } that is...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 17th 06, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Replies: 65
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
New Nikon D40

"Bill" wrote in message

All of the new Canon Rebel cameras have been introduced at $1000 with
an 18-55 lense, but now you can buy...
Forum: Digital Photography November 17th 06, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Replies: 63
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
New Nikon D40

"Bill" wrote in message

All of the new Canon Rebel cameras have been introduced at $1000 with
an 18-55 lense, but now you can buy...
Forum: Digital Photography November 5th 06, 11:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
Cheaper to rent a car than a P&S!!!

"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
Ray Fischer wrote:
A P&S camera may be...
Forum: Digital Photography November 4th 06, 11:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
Cheaper to rent a car than a P&S!!!

"Rich" wrote in message

Phil Wheeler wrote:
Rich wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography October 24th 06, 06:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
Canon I5000 Printer

wrote in message
I am looking for a software program that would or could be setup to
automatically send a test...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras October 20th 06, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 2
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
Correct group for Kodak Z740 water immersion question?

wrote in message
'Fixed Zoom Lens Digital' group seemed like the correct choice.

Kodak Z740...
Forum: Digital Photography October 19th 06, 09:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 111
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
Are LEICA good?

"Frank ess" wrote in message

My son-in-law's cousin runs a Ford dealership's service department. He
says that over the...
Forum: Digital Photography October 13th 06, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
Epson Photo Storage Viewers

"Henk & Marga Jamin" wrote in message
look at Samsung yh-j70jlb/xac once they get their bugs fixed....

Papewe wrote:

Does anyone...
Forum: Digital Photography October 6th 06, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
Want a $200,000 CCD?

wrote in message
RichA wrote:
http://www.physorg.com/news70006150.html

Now I can have that large format...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 5th 06, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 13
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
Nikon Software - any good?

I have just bought a D50.
Enclosed is a CD with some software.

I have had bad experience with Kodak software enclosed with a P&S so was
wondering whether it is worth my while installing the Nikon...
Forum: Digital Photography October 2nd 06, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 117
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
The end is near for 35mm? Or is it? When is the end?

"Paul J Gans" wrote in message

Was at the mall yesterday. Saw all sorts of digital watches.
More analog ones, sure, but the digitals...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 1st 06, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
I bet half the bidders own Canons

"Slack" wrote in message
On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 16:59:05 -0700, RichA ...
Forum: Digital Photography October 1st 06, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 117
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
The end is near for 35mm? Or is it? When is the end?

"Roy G" wrote in message

Hey.

I have still got a Turntable as part of my Hi-Fi system, and still play
Vinyl...
Forum: Digital Photography September 18th 06, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
Incomprehensible Garbage

"Roy G" wrote in message

wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography September 18th 06, 10:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
HUSSEY TO LEAD AUSTRALIA AS PONTING REST

wrote in message
Hussey to lead Australia today as Ponting rests

FOR FURTHER INFORMAYION PLEASE VISIT

Forum: Digital Photography September 15th 06, 01:48 AM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
Before & After Comparison

"Gary Edstrom" wrote in message
SNIP

Well, making an 8 meg picture available on my web server would kind of
load down my...
Forum: Digital Photography September 14th 06, 08:07 AM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
Before & After Comparison

"Gary Edstrom" wrote in message
I am currently in a long term project to digitize every single
transparency in both my...
Forum: Digital Photography September 6th 06, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
SD Card Backup Gadget?

"Triple Jumper" wrote in message
Having just lost about 2Gb of pictures and videos due to ingress of sea
water, I was...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 5th 06, 10:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 18
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
DSLR Dust

I am about to buy a DSLR, but before I do this dust thing has got me
worried.
If I have a DSLR and only ever attach the one lens (in my case a Tamron
28-200 which I already own) and never remove it,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39