Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Marc Stager
Forum: General Equipment For Sale March 16th 11, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Marc Stager
Wanted: Battery - or info about battery for Minicam Ringflash

I came across an old Minican Ringflash with the universal lens adapter.
It appears to be in fine shape and fits my F2A
nicely but it needs a battery or AC adapter.

Can't find info for this item...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 16th 11, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By Marc Stager
Minicam Ringflash - need battery info

I came across an old Minican Ringflash with the universal lens adapter.

It appears to be in fine shape and fits my F2A nicely but needs a battery.
Can't find info for this item anywhere.

Anyone...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2