Showing results 1 to 25 of 56
Search took 0.43 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Måns Rullgård
Forum: Digital Photography February 4th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 165
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Vixta automatically corrupts images?

Daniel Silevitch writes:

On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 14:51:28 -0500, Cynicor wrote:
Daniel Silevitch wrote:
The scenario is
1) X-ray images displayed on screen
2)...
Forum: Digital Photography February 4th 07, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 165
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Vixta automatically corrupts images?

"David J. Littleboy" writes:

"J. Clarke" wrote:

You guys need to snip.

On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 18:47:15 +0000, Måns Rullgård
Forum: Digital Photography February 4th 07, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 165
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Vixta automatically corrupts images?

"David J Taylor"
writes:

Måns Rullgård wrote:
"David J Taylor"
Forum: Digital Photography February 4th 07, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 165
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Vixta automatically corrupts images?

J. Clarke writes:

On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 16:01:46 +0000, Måns Rullgård
wrote:

J. Clarke writes:

On Sun, 04 Feb 2007...
Forum: Digital Photography February 4th 07, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 165
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Vixta automatically corrupts images?

"David J Taylor"
writes:

Måns Rullgård wrote:
[]
Debugging kernel-mode code obviously requires special tools and
privileges. I...
Forum: Digital Photography February 4th 07, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 165
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Vixta automatically corrupts images?

J. Clarke writes:

On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 12:35:40 +0000, Måns Rullgård
wrote:

"David J...
Forum: Digital Photography February 4th 07, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 165
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Vixta automatically corrupts images?

"David J Taylor"
writes:

Måns Rullgård wrote:
"David J Taylor"
Forum: Digital Photography February 4th 07, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 165
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Vixta automatically corrupts images?

"David J Taylor"
writes:

Måns Rullgård wrote:
Ron Hunter writes:

Måns Rullgård wrote:
"David J....
Forum: Digital Photography February 4th 07, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 165
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Vixta automatically corrupts images?

Ron Hunter writes:

Måns Rullgård wrote:
"David J. Littleboy" writes:

"Måns Rullgård" wrote:
"Mark²" mjmorgan(lowest...
Forum: Digital Photography February 3rd 07, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 165
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Vixta automatically corrupts images?

J. Clarke writes:

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 16:17:16 +0000, Måns Rullgård
wrote:

J. Clarke writes:

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007...
Forum: Digital Photography February 3rd 07, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 165
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Vixta automatically corrupts images?

J. Clarke writes:

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 13:42:51 +0000, Måns Rullgård
wrote:

"David J. Littleboy" writes:

"Måns Rullgård"...
Forum: Digital Photography February 3rd 07, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 165
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Vixta automatically corrupts images?

J. Clarke writes:

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 00:16:36 +0000, Måns Rullgård
wrote:

Forum: Digital Photography February 3rd 07, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

"David J. Littleboy" writes:

"Måns Rullgård" wrote:
"Mark²" mjmorgan(lowest even number writes:

I know it's in fashion to bash...
Forum: Digital Photography February 3rd 07, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 165
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Vixta automatically corrupts images?

"Mark²" mjmorgan(lowest even number writes:

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios wrote:
? "Alfred Molon" ?????? ??? ??????
Forum: Digital Photography January 7th 07, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Pocket sized with SLR features

writes:

I'm looking for ideas.

I do a lot of photography, mostly just hobby stuff for myself. I am
still pretty attached to my 35mm SLR. However, travel photography...
Forum: Digital Photography December 24th 06, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Gimp (was Which Software)

"Jerry" writes:

OK I tried Gimp. A little confusing at first, but after playing with it for
a couple of hours and reading some of the good tutorials, I find it...
Forum: Digital Photography December 24th 06, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Måns Rullgård
(OT) HD TV tech question

"Andy" writes:

Using an HD TV for displaying photos (and bringing this somewhat
on-topic) is not usually such a good idea, since they have at most 2M
pixels and not...
Forum: Digital Photography December 23rd 06, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Måns Rullgård
(OT) HD TV tech question

Richard DeLuca writes:

Hi,

Yes, I'm sure there's probably a more appropriate place to pose this
question, but this is one of the newsgroups I frequent most often, and...
Forum: Digital Photography December 17th 06, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Can't focus with Polarizer

Paul Rubin writes:

"JohnR66" writes:
I attached a Promaster polarizer to my 80-200 zoom at 200mm. I'm
not able to obtain clear focus. I can...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment December 13th 06, 09:10 AM Posted to sci.optics,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Will a windshield repair kit fix a dinged condenser lens?

Colin_D writes:

Doc wrote:
I accidentally dinged the flat side of a condenser lens with the edge
of another lens, made a small gouge probably a couple of 1/1000ths "
Forum: Digital Photography December 8th 06, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 119
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Lens stabilization vs Camera stabilization

"David J Taylor"
writes:

Måns Rullgård wrote:
[]
If only a partial recovery is possible, then a full recovery is
impossible,...
Forum: Digital Photography December 8th 06, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 119
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Lens stabilization vs Camera stabilization

"David J Taylor"
writes:

J. Clarke wrote:
On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 11:07:56 +0000, David J Taylor wrote:

Måns Rullgård wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography December 8th 06, 09:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 119
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Lens stabilization vs Camera stabilization

"David J Taylor"
writes:

Måns Rullgård wrote:
[]
I suppose if the camera shake during the exposure was recorded, the
exact shake...
Forum: Digital Photography December 7th 06, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 119
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Lens stabilization vs Camera stabilization

John McWilliams writes:

Måns Rullgård wrote:
"David J Taylor"
writes:

Dan Sullivan wrote:
jeremy...
Forum: Digital Photography December 7th 06, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 119
Posted By Måns Rullgård
Lens stabilization vs Camera stabilization

"David J Taylor"
writes:

Dan Sullivan wrote:
jeremy wrote:

And, if future camera bodies incorporate improved IS, those
Showing results 1 to 25 of 56