Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MyVeryOwnSelf
Forum: Digital Photography August 1st 08, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By MyVeryOwnSelf
Reducing picture size.

My motive is to distribute family
photographs, new and scanned-old to numerous
relatives around the world.

There is about 20Gb worth on numerous DVDs.

Of course I will keep the...
Forum: Digital Photography July 6th 08, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By MyVeryOwnSelf
Photo Print App for Multiple Images w/ Borders?

I'm looking for a photo printing app that will allow me to *easily*
align several different sized digital images within one 8.5 x 11 paper
complete with my choice of borders surrounding them....
Forum: Digital Photography March 18th 08, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 64
Posted By MyVeryOwnSelf
Inkjet printing both sides

But what about the opposite? Is there any problem first printing one
side with a laser printer (or copier for that matter), then
ink-jet-printing the second side?

It is the same problem...
Forum: Digital Photography March 16th 08, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 64
Posted By MyVeryOwnSelf
Inkjet printing both sides

I trick I've used to work around this: If you have access
to a laser printer, print the back side on that first,
then the color on the photo side.

Some inkjet coatings, and the glossy are...
Forum: Digital Photography September 20th 07, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By MyVeryOwnSelf
Resizing to include emails

Picture manager is new to me. Where is it?

It’s part of Office:
Start All Programs Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office Tools Microsoft Office Picture manager

Or right-click on a...
Forum: Digital Photography September 18th 07, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By MyVeryOwnSelf
Resizing to include emails

Is there one-step shrinking procedure for sending multiple images?

Both the ways I suggested do this.
Send To Mail Recipient
and
Picture Manager
Just select multiple files at the outset...
Forum: Digital Photography September 17th 07, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By MyVeryOwnSelf
Resizing to include emails

Pictures taken with Nikon dSLR is about 3 MB size.
For sending pictures to overseas relatives, 3MB is too big if three or
four pictures are included in the emails.
Please advise me to what...
Forum: Digital Photography September 7th 07, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By MyVeryOwnSelf
First time Costco printing question

... costco is
closer, quicker, and probably comparable without upload issues.

I'd suggest checking the local Costco about the turn-around time before
driving over. A while back, I was...
Forum: Digital Photography July 6th 07, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By MyVeryOwnSelf
Digital print lab

What online digital print vendor(s) do you use? I am building up a
library of jpgs and I need to get some of them printed.

I've had good results from http://www.shutterfly.com/. Photos arrived...
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 06, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By MyVeryOwnSelf
Multiply Resizing

I would rather take big photo files and resize them, just wondering if
there is a program that resizes photos in quantity rather than one at a
time.

If you have MS-Office, consider its...
Forum: Digital Photography November 7th 06, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By MyVeryOwnSelf
PS Elements 4 - Opinions Please

Looking to buy PS Elements but the reviews on elements 4 seem very
mixed - particularly with respect to the file management slowing
systems down. Anyone experienced this? Can it be used as an...
Forum: Digital Photography September 7th 06, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By MyVeryOwnSelf
Printing software

I am looking for a better, but still free, photo printing option.

My Pixma ip5000 printer was supplied with Canon's Easy-PhotoPrint
application. I find it difficult to give an honest...
Forum: Digital Photography August 16th 06, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By MyVeryOwnSelf
Help! Photoshop jpg cropping in Kodak Kiosk

I am a bit of a novice when using the kodak kiosk but I was trying to
print out a graphic I created
(sports card of my son in soccer uniform). I am using Photoshop CS and
trying to print it...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13